Pokemon Revolution

• Replies 776
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well yes. Knowing her, she'd pass it off as a "Shiny Carbink" or something, lol.

Also, having leaders in a position to "defend" their area's Legend would be an interesting way to involve them further in the plot.

Also, question: should we involve the Lake Trio (Uxie, Mesprit, Azelf) as the way to summon Arceus? Considering they're essentially the Dragon Trio's counterparts, it could make sense. Somehow. Like, they're the "Safety Lock" on tina's prison, and, once awoken by the MC (or someone else, like the Rivals?), join together to basically go "Daaaaaaaad, 'tina left his time out spoooooot!!!!" and call Arceus down like the exasperated father he prolly is.

(I see Arceus as the "watchmaker" sort of creator... if that meant he became some sort of shut-in Otaku who breaks the fifth wall to play games from other series and stuff. He's like the irritable dad who doesn't really want to be bothered, and left the older kids and his wife [Mew, because lulz] to take care of the younger ones.)

Edit: ASDFGHJKL WHOLESALE MAJORA'S MASK REFERENCE? YASSS. DO IT. I BEG OF YOU.

I like the idea of adding Uxie, Azelf and Mespirit, but we'll have to see for now. Love the way you described it tho.

Yeeeeah, I have an... odd, complicated lore about... waaaay too many game'verse, especially Pokemon. Hence the name, actually.

You know it's bad when you start synthesizing other 'verse ideas into your work. (Din! Farore! Nayru! Stop making me have you create everything!)

And dude, it's fine, I was just teasing. (Srsly, tho, no spoilers, if you possibly can? Edit: I spoil myself enough for it to be a sport, I don't need help on that front... but no worries, I won't get mad if you accidentally do it.)

Edited by Lorekeeper

I'M SORRY!!! :( I completely forgot that there could have been people who either haven't played the game, or haven't gotten that far. Time to make it spoilers to prevent future incidents. :unsure:

It's all cool man. And Lore, no offense but I'm gonna try and keep time travel to a minimum due to how supremely easy it is to screw up.

I can promise that, by warning you not to go to my story on the Rejuvenation page, for that thread has WAY too many spoilers. Well, up to a certain point. The story's still in development, and I haven't finished V5.

BUT back on topic, that Uxie, Mesprit, and Azelf idea is pretty cool, too! The Mew idea is also pretty interesting. How the two groups would eventually catch Mew, that would be fun to see.

So basically, Mew of the Movies and stuff? That could be interesting.

And yeah, I don't care if you keep time travel to a minimum. Like I said, I inadvertently make plots as complicated as physically possible on that front. I' mostly just throwing out ideas for you guys to chew on right now. Don't take anything I say uber seriously, about 60% at least is half-joking, half-"but what do YOU think we could do with this?" randomness.

Edit: Yeah, 's why I added them. Those three get basically no love from games, I've noticed. So having them play a "NOT captured, actually USEFUL" part in the plot for once would be awesome.

Edited by Lorekeeper

I actually got an idea for mew.All the others fairy pokemon have their own location but mew is a different story mew is more of a roaming pokemon and information on him was little to none. Both Teams knowing this knew Mew would be the hardest to find but what they didn't know was that mew was right next to them the whole time.

So, the way I would have it is that certain pokemon sometimes a pidgey , sometimes a starly , maybe even a goldeen, (as if they were transforming into different species) would be seen around the region these unique pokemon would just watch you during your adventurers, something about them was odd maybe it was their attitude or the mere fact that they were watching you was it but couldn't they just be normal wild pokemon just minding their own business tho it seem like they were interested in, you like a child watching a movie...who knows maybe its just your imagination.....(sometimes entering different routes they'll be a different one and re entering routes you'll notice they are gone)

Well you see the way I would imagine Mew would be him just travelling around the region looking for something fun to do and maybe he stumbles into a unique trainer for whatever reason this trainer interests him not in the sense that he would need to protect him or watch over him but just because it looks like he would be fun to watch in a sense. After the truth about these pokemon actually being mew obviously mew would teleport away and now your job would be to roam around the region looking for mew in a sense of Hide and Seek and when you found him(note he would be transformed into another pokemon) he would teleport away to another area, with mew all I see is a pokemon that just likes having fun,I think I got this idea of mew from the movies,I mean think about it in all the pokemon movies mew is in he's having fun he's playing a game.

But this is just my idea of how mew could be in game. (I just feel if mew is in the game he's going to be playing some kind of game :P )

I could definitely see that happening. Watching, always watching. Until he's not.

Hehe, sorry guys, I'm pretty much avoiding everything but the V7 update thread like the plague, at least until I finish up Faith and Prayer, Aegis, Tohen and Ethereal, at least.

(And F&P is taking forever, due to my love of all the Touhou gals, plus my Reborn-induced rotational teambuilding tic)

And oh! I'll beta test! I LOVE beta testing!

Hehe, sorry guys, I'm pretty much avoiding everything but the V7 update thread like the plague, at least until I finish up Faith and Prayer, Aegis, Tohen and Ethereal, at least.

(And F&P is taking forever, due to my love of all the Touhou gals, plus my Reborn-induced rotational teambuilding tic)

And oh! I'll beta test! I LOVE beta testing!

Great! You and maybe 2 more should get things going.

Edit-Make that 1

Edited by Jacobliterator

I suppose I could beta-test, too.

I've helped beta-test my brother's still-developing game, and believe me, there were some pretty interesting stuff going on with that. If there was some crazy stuff in that, there's bound to be some crazy glitches in this game, much like Reborn and Rejuvenation.

I like the idea of adding Uxie, Azelf and Mespirit, but we'll have to see for now. Love the way you described it tho.

The beings of emotion iirc. Kinda reminds me of platinum if we're using them. We also don't want too many legendaries running around. Then it just gets confusing. The lake trio are the keys to Dialga and Palkia. Then, when dia, palk, and gira are all present, Space Goat appears.

I'M SORRY!!! :( I completely forgot that there could have been people who either haven't played the game, or haven't gotten that far. Time to make it spoilers to prevent future incidents. :unsure:

Y'all probably don't want me here then. After beta testing, I know ALL dem secrets.

Random question, but who will be beta tester?

Someone who doesn't mind getting stuck often and having their save file possibly messed up. It happens.

I think we've got enough beta-testers now, but there is one other job I wouldn't mind offering. After some time on Paint, I've realized that I suck at making maps. Like, NO abilities whatsoever. So if I were to create a skeleton of a map, would someone else help with the colors around it?

I think we've got enough beta-testers now, but there is one other job I wouldn't mind offering. After some time on Paint, I've realized that I suck at making maps. Like, NO abilities whatsoever. So if I were to create a skeleton of a map, would someone else help with the colors around it?

*raises hand* Me! Me! Me!

I commend all you foolish brave souls who wish to beta test. It is an arduous journey, filled with game breaking and bugs. But it's also hilarious. I wish you luck

As the one who broke Rejuv during it's version 6 beta, I volunteer my soul as an Alpha tester. Not only because I, like Solarance, can break games, but because I enjoy it. I'm a little masochistic when it comes to testing. I try to break it. Bugs love me.

Basically, alpha is before beta. It takes out some of the big bugs and such.

*raises hand* Me! Me! Me!

Great! I'd give you the skeleton of it now, what with being behind you and all, but I need a day or two to make it. I'll PM you with it when it's ready. As for everyone else, we should probably start discussing the rivals. We have three. One kind, one comedic and one mean. The comedic one also joins the evil team.

Great! I'd give you the skeleton of it now, what with being behind you and all, but I need a day or two to make it. I'll PM you with it when it's ready. As for everyone else, we should probably start discussing the rivals. We have three. One kind, one comedic and one mean. The comedic one also joins the evil team.

Wait, dont you use rpg maker to make maps. It can't be that hard, right? Also, I've got a battle theme for the comedic rival.

Barry 2.0

Edit: here ye go

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=2Son8TVwWZ4

I know, I know. It's Glitch. But since no one's used this theme, I thought "hey, wynaut". Might I suggest the theme changing once the protag discovers his/her betrayal?

Edited by SnowGlaceon