My Eevee evolve into Sylveon on Lv 14? WTF

Kiryuu

Wanted to create this few days ago but the forum was down go figure. Can someone walkthrough me what are the requirements to

evolve Eevee to Sylveon? I check pokedb and it saids "2♥ Affection in Pokémon Amie, knowing Fairy move". No idea if Poke Amie is a thing here in these create a fan games. I'm confuse....The Fairy-Move I get that part but "2♥ Affection"?

I'm using Sylveon (didn't bother to stop the evolution [i was shock], the stats are actually pretty damn good). Decided to crack it and I'm about face the 1st Gym. Although, if someone can answer me why my Eevee evolve to Sylveon it would be appreciate.

Normally Sylveon is obtained by earning two hearts in Pokemon-Amie, but since that does not exist in Reborn or Rejuv it evolves by happiness, I believe. Your Eevee just loved you a lot <3

Oh. Just by having a high happiness and a Fairy Move, it will evolve? The little bugger never fainted on me

I've bred and trained all the eeveelutions so far and can attest that it will always evolve in one of the three non-stone / condition paths at level 14 from my experience.

It goes to the Fairy type when you teach it the fairy move a few levels prior, the dark type when its night time, and the psychic when its day.

3/3 went this way, then had another do it by accident when I was trying to get some more moves before giving it a stone.

In Version 6, Jan gave the option when selecting for the starter another way to through a Randomized Machine. In that machine, there was a really low chance of getting a very special starter. Eevee is one of them in this case.