Reborn Couples

Mashew

Cutest Couples  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Who do you think are the cutest couples?

• Luna and Knight
    • Gardevoir and Bullet
    • Horizon and N8
    • AmethystStorm and Miss Kitty

Well I got bored and thought about how many people like the Gym Leaders so I said wynaut so heres the list so far~ add on if you want

Luna-AzKnight (the date)
Corey-T.B.A
Gardevoir-Bullet (come on lol)
Terra-T.B.A
Shelly-T.B.A
Julia-T.B.A
Florinia-T.B.A
Kiki- T.B.A
Blake- Mystery Girl (we all know it)
Cal-T.B.A
AmethystStorm-Miss Kitty ( they count! )
Geo-Luna (Valentine)
N8-Horizon~
Dont know about them lol feel free to put your 2 cents in

Ok updated them lol lets see what happens~

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='N8theGr8' post='3199' date='Aug 17 2010, 11:56 PM']...The fact that anyone would ever want to go out with me is impossible. Terra deserves better... :lol:[/quote]

N8 dont talk like that you can tell she likes you and you like her now stop it!!! YOU TWO ARE SOO CUTE TOGETHER!! YOU EVEN SAID SHE WAS YOURS!!!!!!!!! and I voted for you two

WEll N8 you just gave me my next mission get Terra to admit she likes you!!! THanks N8~ ill make you happy and believe me!

[quote name='mashew' post='3200' date='Aug 17 2010, 11:57 PM']N8 dont talk like that you can tell she likes you and you like her now stop it!!! YOU TWO ARE SOO CUTE TOGETHER!! YOU EVEN SAID SHE WAS YOURS!!!!!!!!! and I voted for you two[/quote]

:-:

• Administrators
[quote name='mashew' post='3203' date='Aug 18 2010, 01:01 AM']YOU TOO LAN!! THERES STILL SHELLY AND FLORINIA AND THE HIDDEN LEADERS AND MORE SO DONT THINK NEGATIVE BOTH OF YOU![/quote]

Dude.
Shelly is like, ten.

• Administrators
Knight asked Shelly herself how old she was in their battle. She said she's ten. Being Bugsy's -younger- sister, this might be odd considering Bugsy's age, but bearing in mind that it was a few years ago that Gold swept the Johto league, this should be appropriate.

A long, long time ago, when Knight first fought Luna for her badge, El interrupted their battle (gym leaders used to do that often. >.> That's part of why I don't let them come on at the same time usually anymore) and Knight defended Luna. Afterwords, he asked her out, and as thanks for helping her, she promised him a date. Not an official couple, but still.

Yes, before all of this Investigation Squad business, I was getting to know the Gym Leaders in a relaxed setting. No interviews required, just conversation. Then again it was much easier when other Gym Leaders could come on at once, even if it was a bit annoying during battles sometimes. And to all you sick perverts who wanted to shag Shelly, for shaaaaaaame :lol:

And yet once I go on that date it will probably the most official of any of the couples with Gym Leaders. Considering that everyone else is closer to being pals than going out being an item. But nothing will ever beat Miss Kitty feeding chocolate covered raspberries to Ame on his bed in lingerie. Rawr~ [img]http://www.onenightstandduo.com/heart%20clipart.co.uk.gif[/img]

Pedobear approves of Mashew's comment:

[img]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_jWNhyMUpjSE/Sbm6PB1_6jI/AAAAAAAAC_0/Sho4qWL5Dq4/s400/pedo-bear-seal-of-approval.png[/img]

Yes, of course this was necessary.

Also, ironically, Knight was calling others perverts in his comment, but then proceeded to talk about Kitty feeding Ame rasperries...in a lingerie? WTF? :lol:

K I'll start off with bullet haha no proof~ so no I didnt forget us >> and what log are you talking about
Ame yes I know shellyis 10 and we have 11 12 and 10 year olds to play lol
Knight awww that who'd be cute of you two can't wait to hear the results of the date and O_o lol of course they are gonna win Wolfie and Kitty I mean lol
And N8 what comment lol?

Oh Lol depends on Age i suppose~ and still nobody wants to make their own list... >> fail lol

Bullet no I am not hiding anyyythiiiing >> *looks around* Lol and Julia loves who? I lvoe who? whaaaat we arent on there lol no prooof~

[quote name='mashew' post='3197' date='Aug 17 2010, 11:29 PM'][color="#FFFF00"]Julia- ( Im not putting it no proof >>)[/color]
[color="#008000"]Florinia-Lan (both brainy)[/color]
[color="#FFC0CB"]Geo-Luna (Valentine)[/color][/quote]

[color="#FFFF00"]lol you sure?[/color]
[color="#008000"]What the?....[/color]
[color="#FFC0CB"]What happened to Yuki?[/color] :lol: