Roselia

Revengercm

In reborn, you get budew early with rose incense from the doxy above the poke center near julia's gym. In rejuvenation either budew lvl 1 in the forest with kingdra or roselia in the corrupted area where you go with aelita. -Dk in other games-

In reborn, you get budew early with rose incense from the doxy above the poke center near julia's gym. In rejuvenation either budew lvl 1 in the forest with kingdra or roselia in the corrupted area where you go with aelita. -Dk in other games-

You mean right at the end where sandile is?

You mean right at the end where sandile is?

Could you be more specific :D? I run super repel and tried to finish rejuvenation fast so not sure what you mean, but before the Garufa door -hope not for spoilers- (if you mean rejuvenation).

Could you be more specific :D? I run super repel and tried to finish rejuvenation fast so not sure what you mean, but before the Garufa door -hope not for spoilers- (if you mean rejuvenation).

Yeah. That where sandile is. That is too far. I can't find budews in corta forest. (kindgra's)

Yeah. That where sandile is. That is too far. I can't find budews in corta forest. (kindgra's)

It's possible to get budews, they're extremely rare, and I think their always level 1.

It's possible to get budews, they're extremely rare, and I think their always level 1.

Yeah, they're level 1, i came across one randomly in V5 and decided to get it to roselia. Had to lvl it up to 46-48 for it to do so. But i guess it'll be a lot easier with the love-haircut system now.

I'm thinking if it's worth finding one right now lol. Maybe it's better to wait for the other gym. I also think it shouldn't be that rare. I mean darn it will know giga drain if you're lucky. Not so useful.

Edited by Revengercm