EV training help?

BanananaK

So I'm at the point in the game where you fight the ghost gym, and I've tried a bit too many times for my liking via save-reset so I don't get myself stuck in a pit of lacking money and items to do anything. RN I'm going to train a numel to nature power my way to victory, buuuuut I want to EV train it Special attack and any defensive stats possible, primarily Special defense or HP. Can anyone tell me where good spots to train those stats are at this point in the game

Edited by BananananaK

In v6 there are pokemon breeders you can rebattle somewhere near pretty much every gym that all have a team of 3x audino - those can be used to get HP EVs fairly easily (I think the first breeder, ie. with the lowest level audinos for EV training purposes is just outside amethyst cave on the gearen city side of it - I don't think there's a breeder in Gearen city but I may have missed it).

As for special attack, that one might be a bit more difficult to get and I don't really know anywhere that would be good for EV training that off hand.

In v6 there are pokemon breeders you can rebattle somewhere near pretty much every gym that all have a team of 3x audino - those can be used to get HP EVs fairly easily (I think the first breeder, ie. with the lowest level audinos for EV training purposes is just outside amethyst cave on the gearen city side of it - I don't think there's a breeder in Gearen city but I may have missed it).

As for special attack, that one might be a bit more difficult to get and I don't really know anywhere that would be good for EV training that off hand.

You sure about the Audino thing? I downloaded the game via. Mega like a week ago so I assume it's updated, and the only breeder I've seen this far in the game is before Amethyst cave.

Edited by BananananaK

You sure about the Audino thing? I downloaded the game via. Mega like a week ago so I assume it's updated, and the only breeder I've seen this far in the game is before Amethyst cave.

A week ago might not actually be v6 - v6 came out pretty recently, I'm not sure when exactly it was.

There are definitely a lot of audino trainers in v6 - off hand I remember there being one before amethyst cave, one in sheridan village (I think s/he was on the right side of the waterfall? not 100% sure), there isn't a breeder before marianette but there's still a rebattlable maid with 3x audino in the mansion, I think there was a breeder just outside the pokecenter in goldenleaf city, there's a breeder on the ship before you fight valerie, there's a breeder in Kakori village I think on the north-ish part of the town, a breeder before Angie on the beach of that town and a breeder in Amber's gym.

Edited by Kithros