• Veterans

I guess I should do an introduction as well!

My name is Zumi! I'm 17 years old, I'm from the Netherlands and I'm starting at an uni for game development in September-- More specifically at the visual art department.

Some people might know me from the status update bar or the Rejuvenation subforum. I've been helping out Jan with Rejuvenation from the very beginning, although that was mostly graphical stuff. I recently bought RPG Maker XP in order to help out with fixing savefiles and figure out Ruby myself a little, but I haven't really been able to really indulge myself in it. However, from now on, I'll start helping out with trying my hardest and hopefully fixing stuff in Reborn as well!

...But, like I said, I only recently bought RPG Maker, so I currently have very little experience with Ruby. I hope to change that in the upcoming weeks though, and will work hard in order to help out the best I can, so I hope you'll bear with me!

I got my first Pokemon game when i was 4 years old (Blue version), and never stopped liking the series. In my free time next to playing pokemon I like to sprite, draw, compose/remix music or play fire emblem, sm4sh or animal crossing... Or nap, although not that often.

I think that covers it pretty much. I'm glad I got this opportunity, and I look forward to working with everyone!

Edited by Zumi