HP + SpA EVs

BanananaK

I'm EV training a Lapras ATM, and I need to get it a bunch of special attack and HP EVs. the only issue is, the only two good HP places I've seen require fishing (Reborn city and some hidden spring thing I can't find), and the only good special attack place I've heard of is Unowns, and that costs too much money for me to deal with, even with my pickup team I'm still too poor to buy very many EV removal berries, definitely not to fully EV train a pokemon on Unowns. So does anyone know good HP / special attack EV training spots that I didn't mention?

Well, since you're training a Lapras, I'll recommend different spots than I normally would use since it may be harder due to its typing.

For HP, try to fight Grimers by using a Old/Good Rod. Or you could try to fight the mons in the Garden back in Peridot Ward (during the night would be the best option) such as Caterpie, Wurmple, and Hoothoot.

For Special Attack, Pyrous Mountain would be your best shot by defeating either Slugmas or Numels.

Muk gives 1 HP and 1 Attack EV Imperial. Unless BananaK is willing to spend that much money to for the EV-Reducing Berries, he's better just fighting off Grimers only.

Anyways, I think you meant to give the Lapras the Power Weight when training HP (fighting Grimers) and the Power Lens (when fighting whatever mon drops Special Attack EVs).

Ah, right, there's 1 Atk EV on Muk. But the Power Lens while fighting Grimers wasn't a mistake. That way you get 4 EV SpA and 1 EV HP, so you train your special attack without bothering with SpA pokemons. And when SpA is over, you give you mon the Power Weight to end HP EV. I trained several mons including my Lapras that way, its the easiest way I know