Ask the next person a question!

star-kin

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's a trick question. They all loved their new hats so much that they gave up their old lives and moved to north east South Africa to become hat enthusiasts. Unfortunately for them their plane was hijacked by an insane serial teddy bear maker named Alex who become desperate to see his long lost daughter Jasmine. She moved to Berlin after a horrible car accident that claimed the life of her mother. The car accident was a multi car collision that was caused by a distracted trucker named Jo who was irritated at his local super market for no longer selling his favourite brand of soap, soft and smooth. The company that created soft and smooth had to discontinue creation of the product after it caused serious skin mutation for a couple who lived somewhere in North America. The exact location is unknown even to the couple's families. the grandmother of one of the men believes it would have had to have been somewhere in the Southern USA or Mexico due to the man's chronic fear of ice.

In Terms of story which do you prefer the Pokemon games, anime or manga?

Magikarp. Can't do anything until it evolves, then does nothing until it reaches 30 and gets Dragon Rage. Along with a Slow XP rate, it's a plague to use.

What do you think the next popular technology invented will be? (Hoverboard being the last one)

I'd wonder why the game gave me horribly designed starters, Balanced or not no one uses 1/3 of those types.

If you could change one thing in history but were guaranteed your existence would be unaffected in a major way, What would you change?

Mmmmm, lots of things. But if I had to choose one, it would be professionally crafted cupcakes. Lord, those look too gorgeous to eat!

What would your ideal last meal be if you were on death row?

My Father's birthday. The sad thing is that this is pretty much the only genuine smile I've given last week while awake (Not counting getting lucky and stuff like that).

Which of these would you prioritize the most: Speed, Power or Accuracy?

I don't really have a "Go-to" calming song, but sometimes I do listen to Sonic the Hedgehog's Star Light Zone theme. It actually does make me feel calmer.

If you were allowed to do some type-rebalancing in Pokemon, would you do so and if so, what would you change? (Which is to say, if you could make some types resist or be weak to certain type attacks, would you change anything?)

Nerf fairy. Like, a lot. A REAL LOT. That type is freaking overpowered. Bug resistance is absurd, for instance. And I would make it resist dragon instead of being immune. It's not like dragon needs a nerf, it's not a good type offensively.

What pokemon in Ubers would you make OU and vice versa?