Pokemon Nitros (FULL-WIP)

Pokémon Nitros

Introduction

Pokémon Nitros is an upcoming Pokemon fan-game made by myself, Jamka2001 and an user from Reddit named Skylord Citrus! I am 13 years old and this will be the second "game" I'm creating. The first, "Pokémon Reborn Hardcore" was a modification of the original version of Pokémon Reborn to make it harder and other features. A link to that topic can be found here http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=15490. Moving on to what you are here for.

Story

Welcome to the sprawling Veritrus Region!

You play as an optimistic teenager who is moving to the region due to a change in he/she/xe's father's work. On the way to the new town by Lake Shine, tragedy strikes. After the disaster, your mother is deceased and your father is no where to be seen -- though it is rumored he is still alive.

Behind the turmoil, an evil team pulls the strings. Scientists recently developed a compound known as BETA X. BETA X is a Pokémon modifying chemical that completely nullifies the Pokémon's ability to think for it's self, thus making it submissive and controllable.

Will you ever find your father? Will you stop the evil team from continuing with their plans? Only you can decide...

Characters

The Protagonists - There will be 6 options in total to chose from, Male, Female, and Non-binary. Each choice will have 2 different appearance choices.

Rival ??? - The rival you meet when you get your first Pokémon.

More to be revealed in the near future!

Features

*A brand new region, the Veritus Region!

*3 genders and 6 different appearance choices!

*Fluctuating Gym Leader teams based on starter choice!

*All 721 Pokémon!

*All main series starters obtainable someway through out the game!

*Weather effects!

*Field effects!

*A new UI for battles!

*Sidequests!

*Time changing through out the day!

*And many more!

Screenshots

FSZyleh.png

Still very WIP30AW1b6.png

DoDLtR9.png

Progress

Mapping: 5%

Scripts: 0%

Events: 0%

Trainer Battles: 0%

Sprites: 0%

Overall: 4%

Unknown release date

Credits

All B/W Buildings - WesleyFG, UltimoSpriter (Deviantart)

Pokémon X/Y Tiles - Burton-kun (Deviantart)

Pokémon Gaia Project Tilesets (Outdoor and Caves) - Zetavares852

Various maps - Anivicious

Allowing me to use Tilesets - Sunbean

Skylord Citrus for helping out with the story!

This will be my very first time working full fledged with RPGXP, so any help is gratefully appreciated!

Edited by Solarance

Being a adult instead of a 10-12 year old who beats evil organizations like it's nothing?

Would play.

EDIT: Wait wait, Xi and Ice in the songs? Yep. Hands down would play.

Edited by Upbeatshadowchain

Being a adult instead of a 10-12 year old who beats evil organizations like it's nothing?

Would play.

EDIT: Wait wait, Xi and Ice in the songs? Yep. Hands down would play.

My favorite Xi song so far is Anima and for Ice it's Precipitation. Granted, I've only played Deemo and Cytus. Edited by Jamaka2001

Looking forward to this.

Thanks, after we release the official release of Hardcore up to episode 15 and I finish the ruby thing if I get added in, this should start. It might take me a while longer, because I suck at spriting and have only 1 possible 3 beta testers.

My favorite Xi song so far is Anima and for Ice it's Precipitation. Granted, I've only played Deemo and Cytus.

stares at my iPad and android phone which has Deemo and Cytus on it respectively

This seems to be like nothing more than a hazy collection of a generic idea and desires. Hammer out some solid ideas for what kind of story you want this game to have and then put together a solid flow of events. If you ever need someone to shoot ideas back and forth then you can always PM me, I won't bite!

• 2 weeks later...

I'm definitely excited for this game just because its using Gen 5 graphics alone. If you need any assistance, feel free to ask.

Thanks! :D I might need your assistance with some event and other things if you don't mind.