So, now what? Also, Chesnaught Sim?

Korlif

Okay, so I've finished playing through version 5: I've gotten Narcissa's TM, beaten all 7 gym's, done all of the help requests, and found most of the available starters. Right now, I'm wondering if I've missed something before I go into the new update. Could anyone help me out by telling me if I've missed any hidden events or items?

Speaking of starters, I missed the chance to catch Shadow Chesnaught during the gameplay and thought I'd have the chance to get it back in simulation, but when I got to Dr Jekyll, he didn't offer the chance to me. So, I'm wondering if I messed up, if the game glitched or if it was never offered to begin with.

Okay, so I've finished playing through version 5: I've gotten Narcissa's TM, beaten all 7 gym's, done all of the help requests, and found most of the available starters. Right now, I'm wondering if I've missed something before I go into the new update. Could anyone help me out by telling me if I've missed any hidden events or items?

Speaking of starters, I missed the chance to catch Shadow Chesnaught during the gameplay and thought I'd have the chance to get it back in simulation, but when I got to Dr Jekyll, he didn't offer the chance to me. So, I'm wondering if I messed up, if the game glitched or if it was never offered to begin with.

Unless the game's creator put it again in the 4th battle vs Zetta in principle you have lost it .

Hmm, have you gotten the oh so sought after odd key? (It literally does nothing for now though.) Also, have you gone through the chandelure event? Or the spiritomb event? You could get those done. :)

If it really isn't in Dr. Jenkel's lab simulation thingy then I'm afraid you can't get it back. Yet. You'd have to hope Jan makes that event available for replay in V6. Or who knows, maybe chesnaught (or any of its lower evolutions) will become available in the wild or something.

Edited by Katastrophickid

Hmm, have you gotten the oh so sought after odd key? (It literally does nothing for now though.) Also, have you gone through the chandelure event? Or the spiritomb event? You could get those done. :)

If it really isn't in Dr. Jenkel's lab simulation thingy then I'm afraid you can't get it back. Yet. You'd have to hope Jan makes that event available for replay in V6. Or who knows, maybe chesnaught (or any of its lower evolutions) will become available in the wild or something.

Haven't gotten the Odd Key yet or the spiritomb. How do I get those?

Haven't gotten the Odd Key yet or the spiritomb. How do I get those?

Oops, I read to fast and didn't see you've gotten Narcissa's TM (and the litwick that came with it probably). I actually haven't done the spiritomb event myself, but from what I know you need to talk to people in Goldenleaf and in the vicinity of wispy path 300(?) times. Then spiritomb appears in the tower. I'm not 100% sure of my info so look around the forum. As for the odd key, you'll have to search for it in Narcissa's gym. It's pretty annoying hard to get. If you give up, I can pm you the location. :) According to SuperiorSerperior wait til V6. Must be more worth it I guess?

Wait until V6 to get the Odd Key. Jan did something special with it. Mew
...hmm I haven't tried this again. The game froze on me when I tried to nab it. Thanks Serperior for reminding me of it. ;)
Edited by Katastrophickid