It's Late but, Hello There!

TRHStatement

Hello there! This intro is late by like a year or so but, it's better now than never!

I'm TRHS (TRH are my initials and just borrow the "S" and voila! fantastic username). I'm 18 and I'm from Texas. Start college in a couple of weeks. Overall I'm a quiet person, never one to put myself in the spotlight. I'm a better listener than I am a speaker. Always put others before myself because that's how I was raised (and with 5 younger brothers, it has to be that way). I like basketball, PKMN, Academic Decathlon & CHEESECAKE!

I started playing Reborn because of shofu's gameplay and thought to myself that this is what a PKMN game should feel like. Been playing since E11. Picked up Rejuvenation after E15 and it's like the difficulty never went away.

I've been playing PKMN since I was 5 with my Gameboy Advanced and LeafGreen & FireRed. I remember trading with myself to try and complete the Pokedex, but that got shut down when one of my brothers threw my LeafGreen in the bath. sad days. Played all the games except for Omega Ruby/Alpha Sapphire (Aqua Gang 4 lyfe). But other than that, I play Showdown. I was at high rank (1702) then I met depression and lost it all. Things are better now, still at a low rank but, better.

So, yeah that's it. You'll mostly see me around the Etcetera section of Reborn and I'll occasionally pop-up in other sections as well (It's not like I use social media anyways) trying to reach Ace Member status. But until then, I hope we all can be friends and....... yeah that's it, I was never great at conclusions.

Edited by TRHStatement

Hey there, TRHS~

Playing with you in the Wasteland is fun. I remember those sleepovers.

Didn't know you still had no intro topics. And hey!

I'm going to college in a few weeks too. High-five!

Anywhoooo,

Welcome to Reborn!

I'll have to do the customary intro, even though you already know what it is.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Copy pasted intro time:

Welcome to Reborn!

I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!

...you are already enjoying your stay, though.

Well, keep doing that then! And see you around the forums.

Well met THRS.

Late-welcome to Reborn!

I've seen you around these parts too much already, so I don't think there's anything for me to say.

I think I might have seen you at the server already too. I just don't remember exactly if it was you. welp.

All I can say is that there's this blue thing here WOLOLO \o/

Please, continue to enjoy your stay here. You know the deal~

I'll see you around o/