Event Toggles

Dragon116

DISCLAIMER: I do not have any RPGMaker expertise but I am a game programmer in Unity and VS2013, so I have experience in making other games.

I am currently raising a Ralts and it just learned Teleport. So I used teleport to make training easier since it cuts down on half the trip's journey. However, as I am training in Onyx ward rooftop garden, the elevator triggers don't reset. Ame has already explained this happens because the reset event never happens. So I was sitting here and was thinking of some potential solutions. Except so far I only have one.

For the elevator at least, isn't it possible to set the triggers so it reverts to the right mode when you enter the corresponding elevator door? For instance, if I enter the door on floor one, can't the trigger be set to floor 1? That way if I teleport off the roof I can enter the elevator on floor 1 again and it will be as if the elevator had returned to floor 1, even though I left it on the roof. Is this idea applicable anywhere else besides elevators (if it even works)?

Edited by Dragon116

I do believe this might be possible, but here's the thing; Teleport is broken in all sorts of ways. To even start fixing the triggers, Teleport would have to get fixed first. It can send you to places on the map that'll indefinitely get you stuck of some sort and (to my knowledge) is in some phase of maybe getting fixed for e16? Idk.

I'd leave all the tech-tech stuff to the ones creating these scripts and event triggers- I have little to no knowledge when it comes to this. :]