Yooo

Zidlijan

I'm Zid I'm Méxican and I have an strange love for dark type pokemon.

I actually found this site because my lover is agender and I wanted to find a pokemon game for them that didn't force them to be male/female exclusive so after a lot of digging this came up! I'm downloading my own right now as I write this |D so I'm real happy over this!

I also really like the sprite thingies and I'm about to start the game in 6 more minutes ayyyy

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Be careful not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it can lead to some humorous moments for those who aren't you. Hope that you enjoy your stay!

Welcome! You'll enjoy Reborn. It's real fun. Anyway, enjoy your time here!

Welcome to your Wonderland~

"We hope to see you again!"

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Be careful not to confuse the search bar with the status bar below the rules, as it can lead to some humorous moments for those who aren't you. Hope that you enjoy your stay!

Thank you all !!

<3

Welcome to Reborn!

You are already quite active. Hmm~

So anywho, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Welcome to Reborn!
You are already quite active. Hmm~
So anywho, I'll show you around.
There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.
There's cake too, but those are mine.
Don't touch okay?
I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Thank you haha... Yeah I am quite really bored so I'm doing stuff ;U;

Thank you for the welcoming, and why not it was just my birthday I want cake too ):

I'm Zid I'm Méxican and I have an strange love for dark type pokemon.

I actually found this site because my lover is agender and I wanted to find a pokemon game for them that didn't force them to be male/female exclusive so after a lot of digging this came up! I'm downloading my own right now as I write this |D so I'm real happy over this!

I also really like the sprite thingies and I'm about to start the game in 6 more minutes ayyyy

This game has more then just non gender characters hehe...

WE GOT A FIRE BREATHING DRAGON THE NERFS EVERYTHING THATS OP (aka Ame)

THIS GAME is AT LEAST A MILLION TIMES MORE DIFFICULT THEN NINTENDO POKEMON(benefits of ame)

LITERALLY LIKE ONLY 2 DRAGON TYPES(even tho ame is a drag herself she knows how op they are)

WE HAVE ANNOYING GREEN HAIRED KIDS(you will know what im talking about very soon)

WE HAVE GYM LEADERS THAT WILL MAKE U RIP YOUR HAIR OUT WHEN TRYING TO FIGURE A WAY TO BEAT THEM

WE HAVE GOOMY...jk sadly

WELCOME TO REBORN(also we have a t3rr4...RRRRRAAAAWWWWWWRRRRR)

Welcome to Reborn! You're not alone with your love of dark typesand meanwhile my water types are ignored, so don't feel like you're alone there…you'll actually fit in really well with a lot of people! Enjoy your permanently mandatory mandatory permanent stay, and I'll see you around!

Welcome to Reborn! I think this is (don't quote me on this) one of the only games out there that actually gives you the option between 3 types of characters to be created. Don't be mistaken, Reborn's a challenge if you've never played it before and don't know what to expect- So you'd better prepare yourself.