After a years hiatus from the game I decided to do a super late introduction thread for this forum

Guhixica

Hello fellow Pokemon trainers! Like i said i started playing this game and made this account a year ago; i never made any post because of confidence issues though. Anyway i think my version of the game was either 10.5 or 11 and i picked a hell of a time to get back on the saddle.I just picked it up at the point in the game where you do battle with Arceus (spoilers?). After winning that epic battle i decided it might be more fun to do the story straight from the beginning, possibly as a nuzlocke, since amethyst most likely did some major edits to the parts i already beaten at this point.

With that in mind i should probably say some stuff about what i'm like outside of the world of Pokemon. Outside.Outside of the world of Pokemon I'm a typical 20 year old dude american i guess. I recently finished community college and am spending the summer doing a retail job until mid August comes around and i can go to college and finish up my B.A in History. I live with my mother, father, abulea(she speaks mainly Spanish i never learned it) and 2 brothers(we are triplets). Aside from the game i spend my down time doing internet stuff, you know the stuff i'm talking about.I hope i can do tons of fun internet stuff on this forum from this day foward.

P.S for my hypothetical maybe nuzlocke run can anyone recommend a good starter that;s name isn't either Chimchar or Torchic.No disrespect to either of those guys its just i worry Blazikin would be to overpowered and i did my last run with Chimchar and i might want to do something different.

Welcome to Reborn!

A Nuzlocke you say? Well, may the odds ever be in your favor.

That said, for starters, Torterra is good. Not overpowered but very decent when played right.

If you really want a challenge, go try Chikorita.

So anywho, I'll show you around.

There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't touch okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun!

Edited by Guest

Welcome to Reborn! Community rules to your left, search bar above that, Showdown server above that. Status bar is below the rules, mixing those up can be funny for everyone else, so do or don't as you see fit. In any case, enjoy your mandatory permanent stay here, and I'll see you around!