Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

homeless guy in lower peridot city

bluebird

Question

So I was playing a new file ep15 on my labtop, and I am having a hard time trying to make the homeless guy move by giving him money. I been giving him 1000-2000 consecutively, but he just won't move. Is there some one that I have to talk to initiate the story or see him on a certain weather? I really need the psychic type in that room

10 answers to this question

i have been restarting the game like 7-8 times on my desktop before, and he usually take about 4 time of $50 on any day or night. But this file on my labtop, rain, sunny, or windy day or night, he just won move even after $1000. I can find that psychic type in aqua gang hide out, but I want it early because it is useful against corey.

I am thinking there may be a glitch or something wrong with the this file. I also can't seem to find electric eel in the alley on a thunderstorm night any more for some reason. Still able to find numel, but not the levitate electric eel.

The reason I am starting a new file on my branch new desktop is bc my desk top won't load file and I can't even sign in since yesterday. Got a friend to look at it, he said it can't even access safe mode so the hard drive is probably corrupted, and the suspect that we came to agree on was the corrupt file I have on my desktop from jumping from ep 15-9.6 -.-. I learned it the hard way. Thankfully he said it can be fix by replacing the hard drive or memory drive which is a lot cheaper than buying the a new desktop.

Though I think if I realized the magnitude of the problem at the time, and delete all reborn folder before I turned off my desktop, may be back all my important files, and system restore, it might of work, but oh well, at least I learned something from this.

For the labtop. I deleted all episode 9 and 14 before any possible notice corrupt file. Well notice to me, but may be I should get someone to look at the code to be sure. It didn't said or showed anything wrong with it, and I has been restarting the labtop a few time without any noticeable problem. I still manage to get a decent zubat, and a bad stat shiny zubat btw.

Well it is very likely that time traveling with files corrupted your save file but never heard of it damaging hard drive, however I can safely tell you i'm certain if you managed to find an older file somewhere that there was an attached warning about the dangers of time travel, if you absolutely must do a jump in the file I would say make a backup and get the homeless guy out your way first

well what I notice is that in ep 9 if you save your file outside pokemon center or just anywhere in the city, then jump to ep 15, you would get teleport to some random places, and may not be able to move. I usually combat this by open up that file with ep 9 again and move to another, save it. start ep 15 and hopefully I don't get teleport to a place that I cant move or have a section of the screen complete black or cut off.

The different thing that happened when I save file in the city, out side a building this time was. when I opened it up again in ep 15, and 14, it both said file corrupt, the game cannot start. Then when I tried opening it up on ep 9, it also said the same thing. At that very moment, I should of delete that file and may be all of reborn folder, than re download the game

Btw if I remember correctly it was at the rail under a bridge where the zubat are that the file got corrupted

Edited by bluebird

Yeah uh- Unless you're carrying a Celebi, Palkia and Dialga to safely warp between time and space, I can't really say that warping between episode 9 and 15 is a good idea. Especially if you're trying to time-warp outside a Pokémon Center. That's just asking for corrupted savefiles.

i used both 14.6 and 15 to give him about 1000 buc, the guy just won't move even thought he already said much oblige, and if I remember correctly on my desktop, he always move once he said that. I am guessing this save file on my labtop have a glitch or a minor corrupt. Should I delete it? I got a lot of good stat pokemons though, though receiving a pawniar from the mystery egg is a decent reason to re start ;d. it will be my #10!!!

but dam I got a shiny psyduck with special att 31 IV, att 29 IV

I think the main concern is will this glitch file turn into something worst? I just got this labtop bc the desktop wont load file the day after the file got corrupt and won't let me play on all ep 9, 14, and 15. I been using ep 15, and 14.6 only and only save in pokemon center

bs. if it was a pokemon world it probably is too selfish to carry legendary that don't seem to show reproduction capability. its the same thing as harvesting a specie to it extinction in the wild. If i remember correctly lugia have babies in the movies, so they should make it reproducible if they have it in a game. since their are more than one deoxy, they should also made it reproducible too!

edit: Okay so I just open up one of my earlier save, and found out that the homeless guy move after 4 time of giving. It's the same file but earlier save, but they behave differently o.o""" I collected so many good start pokemon already, dam it! lol so temp to get a male ralt early to deal with aya the poison gym leader

Edited by bluebird