Why is Shade such a pain in the butt?

MysticFang

Greetings! As stated by the title of the thread, why is Shade such a pain in the ass? I've taken down all of his Pokemon except for his damn Chandalure. Then it 1HKO's the rest of my team.

Greetings! As stated by the title of the thread, why is Shade such a pain in the ass? I've taken down all of his Pokemon except for his damn Chandalure. Then it 1HKO's the rest of my team.

A good Poké against Shade's Chandelure is a Nuzzle-Acrobatics Emolga. The water starters are also good, along with Camerupt and Speed Boost Sharpedo. What do you have?

Your level cap is just high enough to catch a Skorupi in the tunnels with the kids and evolve it. Drapion's Night Slash is devastating to Shade in general…would likely be more helpful than your Hariyama, or perhaps Noibat for the time being (I'm guessing that was a typo because of how much higher Noibat has to be to evolve)…my personal team uses both a Noivern and a Drapion so I can get behind working with Noibat, but for situations like this it may be better to bench it temporarily.

Before giving suggestions i just wanna say everyone has hard times with different gym leaders depending on your team so #WhatDidShadeEverDoToYou

Ok all i have to say is that im pretty sure u have a noibat and did not overlvl it to 48 to get it to evolve but its useless until u get it to evolve so put it in the pc or daycare until it gets to 47 orr something and put something like skorupi like the other guy suggested in there.

HELLO I JUST GOT NINJAED. TAKE OUT THE NOCTOWL THEN DAMN DEDICATION.

Edited by foovy10

Huh, well done, forgot Hariyama learned Knockoff at a reasonable level. In the future, don't be afraid to branch your team out…it's perfectly ok to have a Pokemon on your team for a single gym…Reborn's difficult enough that the whole 'once I get a team of six I like I can do anything with them' mentality doesn't always work. Keep it up though!

i wouldn't say a ground type is your friend for the Poison gym I would actually suggest pokemon that can create entry hazards

Umm hello? Aren't entry hazards are trash at Aya's gym since her field just eats them up. Pack one or two Psychic types, you won't regret it.