Secret Santa Update!

Stein

[color=#008000]So umm since yeah I don't know if you remember we're trying to do Secret Santa, surprise we are![/color]
[color=#008000]We are finalizing Secret Santa this Wednesday! Which means on Thursday you will have your partner! Yay![/color]

[color=#ff0000]Now I've made of list of all the people interested now if your name is on this list if you could please confirm your participation. Once you confirm your participation you will be 100% committed and must do something for your Secret Santa. If you don't we'll find horrible ways to punish you <3[/color]

[color=#008000]The LIST: (Checking it twice)[/color][list=1]
[*][color=#ff0000]Will✓[/color]
[*][color=#00ff00]Inuki✓[/color]
[*][color=#ff0000]Hark✓[/color]
[*][color=#006400]Dragonz✓[/color]
[*][color=#ff0000]Ikaru✓[/color]
[*][color=#00ff00]Winter✓[/color]
[*][color=#ff0000]Stein✓[/color]
[*][color=#008000]Ame✓[/color]
[*][color=#ff0000]Neo/Erick✓[/color]
[*][color=#008000]Wolf✓[/color]
[*][color=#ff0000]McZipo✓[/color]
[*][color=#006400]Kajj✓[/color]
[*][color=#ff0000]Eternal Edge✓[/color]
[*][color=#006400]Ice✓[/color]
[/list]
[color=#ff0000]If you signed up but are not on the list please post on this topic.[/color]
[color=#ff0000]If you are on this list just confirm you're still in this.[/color]
[color=#ff0000]If you want to bail also say so.[/color]

[color=#00ff00]Once you sign up, on Thursday you will be given the name of your partner, and you will have 'till Christmas, December 25th to give them a digital present. [/color]

[color=#ff0000]It can be anything you want, it just has to look nice and thoughtful. [/color]

[color=#006400]Since everyone confirmed today I guess I can give you your pair today :3 Happy Holidays and may you get something truly special[/color]

[color=#006400][font=Verdana][size=3]You lucky 12 contestants have been paired up, and now have a Secret Santa assigned to you and now here are some rules, guidelines, regulations, etc. etc. Same as last year really. Literally.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FF0000][font=Verdana][size=3]Rule #1: [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#008000][font=Verdana][size=3]Only you and I(Saya Monoke/Uxie) know who your Secret Santa is. KEEP IT THAT WAY! Rumors spread fast and information alike, especially in such a small server, and especially on Reborn. News spreads like a nuclear bomb in here. So shush! Secret is Secret.[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FF0000][font=Verdana][size=3]Rule#2:[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#00FF00][font=Verdana][size=3]You are committed and you are required to give your Secret Santa a gift. [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FF0000][font=Verdana][size=3]Rule#3: [/size][/font][/color]
[color=#006400][font=Verdana][size=3]This gift has to look like you put time and effort in it. Golden Rule. If you want a really nice present then you should probably give a nice present. It makes sense, yes? [/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FF0000][font=Verdana][size=3]Rule#4:[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#008000][font=Verdana][size=3]This is a digital gift. One that may be given through E-mail or IM. Even if it's a link and such.
Digital Gifts: Wallpapers, Drawings, Sprites, Cards, Poetry(collection), Fanfiction, Story, Photographs, Collages, Video, Song, Flash movie, Website, (You get my drift?).[/size][/font][/color]

[color=#FF0000][font=Verdana][size=3]AND NO PLAGIARISM![/size][/font][/color]

[color=#008000][size=5][b]Gift Due: December 25, 2011[/b][/size][/color]

[color=#ff0000]Oh and don't forget about out lovely Holiday Party![/color]
[color=#ff0000]Invitation by: Winter~[/color]
[img]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz49/bigfire_bucket/RebornPartyCard.jpg[/img]