Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Cacnea and Elekid

OldSoulja

Question

So i heard heard that Cacnea was the Egg you received in Onyx ward but since it has been replaced with Ciel er..Seel

Now where is it? Cause its still obtainable.Also i have found the Electrizer and i KNOW that you have to give it away in Calcenon city to that guy with the Elekid BUT is there any way possible to get Elekid in other Episodes or was it removed in them as well?

13 answers to this question

As far as I know Elekid is only available the way you mentioned. In terms of cacnea I got one from the egg after the day care couple quest in episode 14 but it might have been changed in episode 15.

The lady in Onyx either gives you a Cacnea Egg or a Seel Egg, it's randomized like the Mystery Egg.

Elekid can also be received by Mystery Egg, and you can use the Electririzer on it rather than giving it in to get Elekid the typical way. I believe it was also available a while ago in an older episode, along with Magby. Don't know which, but maybe it was around the time of Nickaboo?

The lady in Onyx either gives you a Cacnea Egg or a Seel Egg, it's randomized like the Mystery Egg.

Elekid can also be received by Mystery Egg, and you can use the Electririzer on it rather than giving it in to get Elekid the typical way. I believe it was also available a while ago in an older episode, along with Magby. Don't know which, but maybe it was around the time of Nickaboo?

So both of them are from Eggs then...great...but the thing is i got a Ducklett egg from the lady in Onyx.Was that because i was playing in EP14? Welp then for Elekid ill have to do some searching for prevous Episodes i have EP12 but its still not there thats why i want to know if it was removed or naw

cuz if it was removed then....guess who must wait until he gets a second Electrizer....

There's a good chance we'll have access to a second electrizer next episode if we return to the city.

Yep i realized that soon after....a while...cause i realized that the 10th floor of the Dept Store has "Evolution Items" so we might finaly get our Weaviles and Electivires and the sort :/

There is another way. The method where you switch to Episode 13 on your save file in between episodes. I only did this after I cleared Episode 15 to get a jump on getting a decent Weaville and Gliscor.

Episode 9 had all the 'overpowered' Pokemon. I think they actually got Axe'd officially in 10.5, but I don't remember.

So...that means that EP9 had 4 realy good mons then eh....cause ive heard it also had Shroomish and Togepi and it also had TM19 for Roost

........gotta find a link

There is another way. The method where you switch to Episode 13 on your save file in between episodes. I only did this after I cleared Episode 15 to get a jump on getting a decent Weaville and Gliscor.

Wait what...i dont understand...im stupid....i would propably understand if i had played EP13 maybe..

So...that means that EP9 had 4 realy good mons then eh....cause ive heard it also had Shroomish and Togepi and it also had TM19 for Roost

........gotta find a link

It shouldn't be too hard to find, they're everywhere. My old source isn't working for me anymore, though.

Wait what...i dont understand...im stupid....i would propably understand if i had played EP13 maybe..

He means he switched to Episode 13 to get the higher floors in the Department Store that you currently cannot reach in Episode 15.

It shouldn't be too hard to find, they're everywhere. My old source isn't working for me anymore, though.

He means he switched to Episode 13 to get the higher floors in the Department Store that you currently cannot reach in Episode 15.

Oooooh i see that's what he meant okay then...ill just find a link to EP13 and see for myself

EDIT : IT WORKED!!! thanks :]

Edited by OldSoulja