hey hey hey

annalbananal

let's get this party underway

Just kidding it's like 3,000 years too late for the party here. But I just found this game so ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Started a save file yesterday or such. Beat the first gym a few hours ago and really enjoying it so far!! And I hope to be an active community member eventually. It's cool to see the forums still active to such an old game. Huzzah!

83f68f1c05eae0a8eeabd41197480d7b.png

WELCOME!

Community rules on the bar to the left, search bar above that, Showdown link above that (JOIN US). This also isn't exactly an old game, but more of a work in progress, as the most recent episode is less than a month old, with a new one coming in about two to three more months.

But glad to have you, looking forward to seeing more of you around the forums, and best of luck with your first time through the game!

Edited by Autumneverlast

Welcome to Reborn! I…was going to say something about the game not being as old as you're making it sound, but the others beat me to it…I never get to say anything fun.In any case, welcome again, and I'll see you around!