A late introduction...

Drymus

So I've been playing Reborn and reading/posting on the forums for about a month now, and I just realized there was an area for new members to introduce themselves. So to start, I come from Canada, my favorite generation is Gen 3, favorite starter is Torchic (even without Speed Boost), and I'm a complete noob when it comes to making a competitive team.

I came to Reborn looking for a new storyline and a game that employed both Pokemon I know well (Gen 1-3) and Pokemon I know next to nothing about (Gen 5&6). Reborn exceeded my expectations, helping me understand the value of certain evolutionary lines like the Zubat and the Pineco lines. It also met the desire for a darker and more intense storyline I didn't know I had until I started playing this game. Not to mention, I actually needed to make a plan to combat certain leaders and their counters to their weaknesses, rather than sending in one or two supereffective powerhouses and sweeping the gym.

Ame has obviously put a ton of effort into this game, and I am excited to see how it ends.

So I've been playing Reborn and reading/posting on the forums for about a month now, and I just realized there was an area for new members to introduce themselves. So to start, I come from Canada, my favorite generation is Gen 3, favorite starter is Torchic (even without Speed Boost), and I'm a complete noob when it comes to making a competitive team.

I came to Reborn looking for a new storyline and a game that employed both Pokemon I know well (Gen 1-3) and Pokemon I know next to nothing about (Gen 5&6). Reborn exceeded my expectations, helping me understand the value of certain evolutionary lines like the Zubat and the Pineco lines. It also met the desire for a darker and more intense storyline I didn't know I had until I started playing this game. Not to mention, I actually needed to make a plan to combat certain leaders and their counters to their weaknesses, rather than sending in one or two supereffective powerhouses and sweeping the gym.

Ame has obviously put a ton of effort into this game, and I am excited to see how it ends.

TL:DR I forgot to introduce myself so here is who I am. Don't worry it took me 2 months to fially do this myself. Welcome friend to the glorious peaks of Reborn

Welcome to Reborn! There's cookies to your left and our fellow members wrapped in straitjackets to your right.

There's cake too, but those are mine.

Don't. TOUCH. okay?

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun~

WELCOME!

You'll find the community rules on your left, the search bar above that, and the Showdown link above that. Oh, and SHIA's cake over there, but touching that might cost you more than you'd think.

So I wish you the best of luck and an enjoyable stay!