question

Verlanto

That pun was onix-ceptable and frankly quite gastly i dont know if anyone would give it a seel of approval because its kinda hard to swellow but ekans see what you were trying to do. I dont wanna jynx it but ill try get you banned for that remark after all there is no shaymin trying even if it is a bit oddish to go straight for the ban but it really did make me feel gloom hopefully the ban will make you bellossom into a better person and not someone that pikachu in the shower. I better shut my meowth before i go any further i gotta go take a rhydon my motorbike and seriously calm down about everything that just went on maybe some mew-sic might help but im not very confident about it working.But if this ever happens again i swear i will go primeape honestly i cant bayleef some people ...

If anyone else reads this i suggest you start Seaking a good therapist im also sorry if this post made you laugh so hard you started weezing because it really wasnt what i had planned but you guys kinda asked furret with that terrible puns but if dan takes this into consideration there may be a chansey will forgive you but i will never forgive you... because if any girl reads that pun it may haunter forever but you never know.

I kinda hope they exeggcute you today

Edited by Hypa

That pun was onix-ceptable and frankly quite gastly i dont know if anyone would give it a seel of approval because its kinda hard to swellow but ekans see what you were trying to do. I dont wanna jynx it but ill try get you banned for that remark after all there is no shaymin trying even if it is a bit oddish to go straight for the ban but it really did make me feel gloom hopefully the ban will make you bellossom into a better person and not someone that pikachu in the shower. I better shut my meowth before i go any further i gotta go take a rhydon my motorbike and seriously calm down about everything that just went on maybe some mew-sic might help but im not very confident about it working.But if this ever happens again i swear i will go primeape honestly i cant bayleef some people ...

If anyone else reads this i suggest you start Seaking a good therapist im also sorry if this post made you laugh so hard you started weezing because it really wasnt what i had planned but you guys kinda asked furret with that terrible puns but if dan takes this into consideration there may be a chansey will forgive you but i will never forgive you... because if any girl reads that pun it may haunter forever but you never know.

hahahahaha nice man :D

That's absol-utely too many puns!

...Why does this post have likes?

Seriously, it's just an aggregate of Pokémon puns found on Google.

Edited by Foamy

but can't have a dome fossil with you or they freak out.

Really? I never tried with the Dome Fossil before. Thanks for the extra info!

...Why does this post have likes?

Because there is no such thing as too many puns in Reborn.

not my fault on this case~

Because there is no such thing as too many puns in Reborn.

not my fault on this case~

Maybe if they were more creative or contextually sensible or... not a giant run-on sentence?

With that said, though, I am quite a fan of puns.

Edited by Foamy