I love how in this game

Nhadala

It depends on your team (having a pokemon like a Tyrantum makes Charlotte much easier), but I'd recommend getting your pokemon up a few levels, as Charlotte DOES NOT MESS AROUND. Field boosted STAB Eruptions hurt like heck from that Typhlosion. You can train either out in Route 4, Route 3, or (if you go back to the circus, which you'll probably need to to get Dive eventually) there's a clown that gives you a shard for defeating his semi-random 3 pokemon team, which means you get trainer bonus.

But go ahead and try her first, see what happens, you might end up rolling through her with no issues at all.

And quick non-reborn related question cuz curious, where is your avatar from?

Edited by Autumneverlast

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like .Hack Legend of Twilight.

never know someone will know that old series, especially when .HACK/G.U is much better known :v

that aside, Char is pretty straight-forward now, have some Pokemon that boost your speed(Tailwind), and some glass cannon Pokemon(I recommend Krookodile, which is quite fast with early usage of EQ, or Golem) and some Rock type, Water is not the best Type to use unless it know Scald

never know someone will know that old series, especially when .HACK/G.U is much better known :v

that aside, Char is pretty straight-forward now, have some Pokemon that boost your speed(Tailwind), and some glass cannon Pokemon(I recommend Krookodile, which is quite fast with early usage of EQ, or Golem) and some Rock type, Water is not the best Type to use unless it know Scald

I dont have any Rock types or pokemon with EQ, i have 3 psychic types(meowstic, gardevoir, gothitelle), blaziken, vileplume and my hm slave.

I just catched pokemon that interested me or i like the design of instead of creating a team with a ton of type coverage, but if i was able to get past all gyms and challenges so far i think i can get past this one too, i still have Meowstics Light Screen which helped me a lot in a lot of situations, ill probably level my pokemon to the early 60s and see how it goes, ill leave blaziken as is, its already overleveled.

How about catching Mamoswine or Golem ?

I dont like the design of either, ill catch them if i absolutely have to however, if i cant beat the gym with my own pokemon.

Are the Piloswine in Route 4 enough? Will they evolve into Mamoswine? Or do i have to go somewhere else to catch one?

My key to beating Charotte was the fact that i was intimidated by her because my only pokemon with an Advantage was my Torterra and like 6/10 of the rest would not like fire to take an Ember so before i went in Agate city i grinded up a Flygon did the Mudkip Event and Trained an Armaldo and despite all that i thought i would still get blown back but...i didn't even need to use Swampert in the end i Rockslided and Smacked everything down (BTW i was still in EP 14 where Mudkip was still avalible)

My key to beating Charotte was the fact that i was intimidated by her because my only pokemon with an Advantage was my Torterra and like 6/10 of the rest would not like fire to take an Ember so before i went in Agate city i grinded up a Flygon did the Mudkip Event and Trained an Armaldo and despite all that i thought i would still get blown back but...i didn't even need to use Swampert in the end i Rockslided and Smacked everything down (BTW i was still in EP 14 where Mudkip was still avalible)

Mine was setting up Trick Room with Gardevoir, and let Mamoswine's Earthquake sweep her team. I needed Blaziken to finish off her last poke though.

Edited by biboo195

Mine was setting up Trick Room with Gardevoir, and let Mamoswine's Earthquake sweep her team. I needed Blaziken to finish off her last poke though.

Yeah i could do that but still my Pokes couldn't do much anyways since my Pokes in Rotation were mostly Steel,Grass or Bug Types But back then i would have to lvling up my Ralts up from lv 10 to enough to live to set it up so....yeah....also the only one that would bennefit greatly would be my Torterra but screw over my Flygon,Gengar,Scolipede and Honchkrow (Jolly EV trained in Speed Atk) and my Escavalier could do much but Giga Impact since for whatever reason Escavalier couldnt learn Drill Run in EP 14

i am at the part where titania moves the water level for you and i cant figure out what to do, ive went to every water grid and i cant find anything to do to progress, its been driving me nuts and i cant stand it anymore

i am at the part where titania moves the water level for you and i cant figure out what to do, ive went to every water grid and i cant find anything to do to progress, its been driving me nuts and i cant stand it anymore

Did you find the PULSE Swalot yet ?

No.

I am at the first ever part where Titania adjusts the water level for you, what do i have to do to progress past that?

you need to move the trash block and going around the place, walking toward certain block will trigger Titania, who will raise/lower the water level

you need to move the trash block and going around the place, walking toward certain block will trigger Titania, who will raise/lower the water level

Ohh, it was a single block? I thought it was an area, thanks. :)

Edited by Nhadala