Pokemon Reborn, as an actual game.

Avion

Ok, so I know for a fact that everyone has played ruby and sapphire and emerald, the games for third gen. I also know that everyone loves Reborn [s]you wouldn't be reading this if you didn't[/s]. I just so happen to be quite talented at hacking sapphire and ruby and emerald maps and such, but, the only thing I CAN'T do is script. So, that's why I created this topic. I wanna know if anyone would be interested in our very own Reborn game hack. Also, I need someone good with scripting and such, and maybe the text editors [s]I can't word my sentences like pokemon does[/s].

THANK YOU FOR READING!

I could do text, but... that's a really big commitment, if we're doing it by hand. I know how and all, but. Big commitment.

We have tons of leaders which is probably why kanto/johto makes sense to people. The oldies I'm sure you plan on including and the new leaders ever-growing.

If anything, We would need to set up the regulars here as main characters/rivals and 5 will no doubt be the E4 and Champion. [s]inb4Ameisthechampionorevenworse,Bullet[/s]

Im interested.

I can make Teams for the leaders (Will this use the Old leaders or the New ones)

I really wanna be the map editor. Already have everything I need.

[quote]if we're doing it by hand[/quote]
I kinda wanna know what you mean by hand.
I mean that to do it on a .gba file playable on VBA and no$gba and such .-. [s]I'm pretty sure everyone knew that but still[/s]

• Administrators
Within the map of Reborn currently being drawn, there is room for all 34 or whatever leaders. They could be fit into the game similarly, but obviously not all of them would grant badges, otherwise you'd end up with two badges for errythang and wut.
34 badges in a Pokemon game? Boom.
So we'll have to pick and choose. Hell, actually some of the old leaders could become E4 if necessary...

We could advance the game as far as reborn leaders have been anounced, and only the current leaders grant badges, and all other leaders that aren't E4 can be similar to the fighting gym in red blue and yellow, giving a free pokemon for defeating the leader.

[quote name='Owen V. Seattle' timestamp='1321050693' post='20791']If anything, We would need to set up the regulars here as main characters/rivals and 5 will no doubt be the E4 and Champion. [s]inb4Ameisthechampionorevenworse,Bullet[/s] Im interested. I can make Teams for the leaders (Will this use the Old leaders or the New ones)[/quote]
17 leaders, Lin was Champion and the 4 leaders behind her were the Elite Four.

Can you alter it so you have sections where you team up with another trainer to do double battles through an area? Because if you can... well, then a player could be partnered up with Reborn Regulars as the game progresses, and that would just be badass.

This might be very difficult to program, but what about doing something like the National Pokedex?

As in, have double the number of leaders (16), but some only become available after you beat the league (which could be drafted out of former leaders).

If you wanted to incorporate the former leaders, then maybe dump them in the battle tower?

Im really quite good at mapping, and i also have some script editing software, if someone were to help the load on the scriting for the people and such i would love to participate

also mapping is my strong point if you need more helpp with that