Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Normal Type Pokémon Hunt [Potential Spoilers]

ArthurZH

Question

Hihi people!

I am doing a monotype normal run of Pokémon Reborn, and I am on the hunt for the following:

Zigzagoon, Starly, Miltank, Girafarig, Kangaskhan.

Atm I just beaten Corey. I know that Girafarig should be somewhere Pre-Radomus and Kangaskhan is around route 3 or so, but preferably if I could get some confirmations or if there's an earlier location, so let me know!

Also, Zigzagoon is NOT at that alleyway in Obsidia, I got a litleo instead.

Another thing I'd like to know, what are the possible mystery eggs which are normal type?

Thanks in advance!

8 answers to this question

Zigzagoon is a possibility along with another Pokemon in the Peridot-Opal Event with Pachirisu and Panpour (and also Wingull now). The two you get may be random. Linoone, however, is available in Route 1, I think.

I believe Starly is the only possible Mystery Egg, if I am not mistaken.

I've heard that if you don't get Zigzagoon via the first event you can find a Linoone on Route 1, meaning you'd get it after Noel. I haven't confirmed this yet but might as well try it.