[Witty reference to Sm4sh + 600 puns]

Audalis

Hey, everyone! I go by Audalis, Mika, or Eve, any is fine, and I don't think I've ever gotten past episode two in terms of Reborn's story... Where ever that is (Even though I've been playing for like 3 months, ha-ha)

FUN FACT! I really hate Fern. Yeah, the green kid. I don't like him.

My favorite pokemon would have to be Meowstic, because I just really like cats and psychic types, and by the way, I only ironically like memes.

I enjoy reading books and playing RPGs, I sometimes draw art w/ a graphics tablet, but more often than not, I don't really finish anything or even color it because what is coloring *flails arms*.

I'm really interested in Fire Emblem, but I haven't been able to play any of the games, and the same thing goes for Animal Crossing, Xenoblade Chronicles, and a ton of other games out there too, but I do play MMOs like PSO2, Mabinogi, and Elsword, but not much as of late.

I've only recently gotten back into the world of Reborn after not playing much due to how slow the game was on my computer, but I'm willing to give it another shot because of how great the story is. Plus everything is really pretty ahahahahaahahaaaaa. So I guess you guys could say I'm being Reborn and starting over! (Okay, okay that was a really bad joke)

Edited by Audalis

You are not the only one who hates fern but

Welcome to the asylum Reborn where once you come in, you will never leave. Also everyone here is allergic to sanity so throw it to Yash's Snorlax.

Rules is on your left below your pic and please await your theme from Sparky and Ark. Also await for a Welcome to the club.

Nice to meet you Eve!

Welcome to Reborn!
There's cookies to your left, and our fellow members' sanity getting eaten by Yash's Snorlax to your right. There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch. <3

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :D

I've only recently gotten back into the world of Reborn after not playing much due to how slow the game was on my computer, but I'm willing to give it another shot because of how great the story is. Plus everything is really pretty ahahahahaahahaaaaa. So I guess you guys could say I'm being Reborn and starting over! (Okay, okay that was a really bad joke)

the game's really slow on my laptop too, so I don't play it much... though that doesn't mean I'm giving up on it forever. XD

I enjoy reading books and playing RPGs, I sometimes draw art w/ a graphics tablet, but more often than not, I don't really finish anything or even color it because what is coloring *flails arms*.

yes I like you for these things too \o/

anyway welcome to Reborn pls take your mandatory free conversion to blue \o/ wololo

Well met, Eve.

Welcome to Reborn!

Puns, Sm4sh, memes, Fire Emblem...

You're like part of the community already, tf. If you said you played LoL too, then I'd have no doubts.

Anyway, check the Community Rules on the left side, and above that you'll find the search bar. AND above the search bar is the link to the Reborn server in Showdown, where everyone is crazy fun and all that good thing and stufferino. So, you should join us there if possible. We'll treat you well \o/

Well, I hope you'll enjoy your PERMANENT stay here in Reborn! I'll see you around.

ps wololo \o/

Well met, Eve.

Welcome to Reborn!

Puns, Sm4sh, memes, Fire Emblem...

You're like part of the community already, tf. If you said you played LoL too, then I'd have no doubts.

Anyway, check the Community Rules on the left side, and above that you'll find the search bar. AND above the search bar is the link to the Reborn server in Showdown, where everyone is crazy fun and all that good thing and stufferino. So, you should join us there if possible. We'll treat you well \o/

Well, I hope you'll enjoy your PERMANENT stay here in Reborn! I'll see you around.

ps wololo \o/

I've never tried playing LoL before owo.

Nice to meet you Eve!

Welcome to Reborn!

There's cookies to your left, and our fellow members' sanity getting eaten by Yash's Snorlax to your right. There's cake too, but those are mine. Don't touch. <3

I hope you enjoy your stay and have fun! :D

Oh, so I guess the cake is a lie. But I'll gladly take the cookies!