Pokemon Ranger

I know. What I just described was how Virtual Reality worked. Unless you're talking about something like the Oculus Rift, which isn't actually VR.

True VR is full-immersion to the point that you become unaware of our reality and are completely dependent on the new (the game's) reality. This requires complete sensory immersion and a lack of consciousness in regards to the outside world. This will be obtained through the use of quantum technology during forced REM sleep.

I was talking about Occulus Rift. Yes it is technically Virtual Reality but still it's the closest we have to it.

Your Quantum Physics have no effect on my imagination so please don't dash my dreams with boring ole scientific fact.

Your Quantum Physics have no effect on my imagination so please don't dash my dreams with boring ole scientific fact.

Science isn't boring.

IT'S SCIENCE!!!

Also note how the entire Pokemon world relies on Science, even if it's Poke Science.

Think about it this way: You can use Quantum Physics to play a game with Simulated Physics that relies on Poke Physics.

Physicsception!

True VR is full-immersion to the point that you become unaware of our reality and are completely dependent on the new (the game's) reality. This requires complete sensory immersion and a lack of consciousness in regards to the outside world. This will be obtained through the use of quantum technology during forced REM sleep.

The day this happens is the day SAO becomes a reality.

• Upvote 1

Science isn't boring.

IT'S SCIENCE!!!

Also note how the entire Pokemon world relies on Science, even if it's Poke Science.

Think about it this way: You can use Quantum Physics to play a game with Simulated Physics that relies on Poke Physics.

Physicsception!

Too much science!

*proceeds to have a science overload*

• Upvote 1

Science isn't boring.

IT'S SCIENCE!!!

Physicsception!

True. But Physics bores me and makes me sad. So bah humbug I want my Ranger VR and I don't care of it doesn't make scientific sense
  • Upvote 1

True. But Physics bores me and makes me sad. So bah humbug I want my Ranger VR and I don't care of it doesn't make scientific sense

You just haven't Physics'd right yet. Did you know that two solid objects CAN occupy the same space, contrary to popular belief? It's based on geometric spacial dimensionality. Multiple two-dimensional objects can exist in the same three-dimensional space and therefore multiple three-dimensional objects can exist in the same four-dimensional space (which is actually a thing in Geometry)!

This means that you can have a house at the same dimensions as your house in the same place as your house by moving from the layer with your house to the layer with the other house without ever leaving your house! #YoDawg #Hyperspace #Biggerontheinside

The day this happens is the day SAO becomes a reality.

Back in my day, VR was done by sticking cords into people. You of the VR visor generation have it so easy.

----

1404434846356.gif

I just noticed this. I apologize.

Right, so! Pokemon Rangers are awesome. >.>;

Edited by Rezilia

You just haven't Physics'd right yet. Did you know that two solid objects CAN occupy the same space, contrary to popular belief? It's based on geometric spacial dimensionality. Multiple two-dimensional objects can exist in the same three-dimensional space and therefore multiple three-dimensional objects can exist in the same four-dimensional space (which is actually a thing in Geometry)!

This means that you can have a house at the same dimensions as your house in the same place as your house by moving from the layer with your house to the layer with the other house without ever leaving your house! #YoDawg #Hyperspace #Biggerontheinside

Back in my day, VR was done by sticking cords into people. You of the VR visor generation have it so easy.

----

1404434846356.gif

I just noticed this. I apologize.

Right, so! Pokemon Rangers are awesome. >.>;

To your physics question yes I did know that, I'm just not interested by Physics. I prefer a different science. I'm a Chemistry type of guy. However I would be interested to see if they can create a pokemon by using biology and genomic changing to see if they can create one

To your physics question yes I did know that, I'm just not interested by Physics. I prefer a different science. I'm a Chemistry type of guy. However I would be interested to see if they can create a pokemon by using biology and genomic changing to see if they can create one

Aren't Pokemon made up of a unique form of Energy that they exude, assimilate, convert into moves and evolutions, and can be condensed into? I don't think we'd be able to make them just with genomic changing.

Aren't Pokemon made up of a unique form of Energy that they exude, assimilate, convert into moves and evolutions, and can be condensed into? I don't think we'd be able to make them just with genomic changing.

Well everything is made of energy isn't it? In the games it's been hinted that when Pokemon evolve they let off some sort of energy as if they were undergoing a chemical reaction.

• Upvote 1

I moved this topic, because pokemon related content belongs in the Pokemon Fan Club. This includes the games. The only real exception is when pokemon is being mentioned in a game that pokemon is merely making a cameo appearance in, such as Super Smash Bros. If a game's main focus is about Pokemon and only pokemon, then the tread goes here.

I moved this topic, because pokemon related content belongs in the Pokemon Fan Club. This includes the games. The only real exception is when pokemon is being mentioned in a game that pokemon is merely making a cameo appearance in, such as Super Smash Bros. If a game's main focus is about Pokemon and only pokemon, then the tread goes here.

Many thanks Godot. Wasn't entirely sure where to put this.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Ah Pokemon Ranger, the Dark Souls of the official Pokemon franchise. How many times did I attempt that Charizard in the first game, five? Ten? Twenty times? How many times did I almost throw my DS across the room... I can't even remember... It wasn't until I met Reborn, did I learn the true meaning of suffering... And the odd thing is, I would't trade it for the world...

...It took me SO long to capture that Salamence in Ranger 1. Charizard was pretty easy compared to Salamence...

Oddly enough, I was able to do Salamence, though my sister had a hard time on it. I guess it really is just up to the player.

i only had ranger 2 but the final boss was kind of easy also they keeping spamming the freaking ukelele you know when it broke i was happy so i hacked it so i could skip fixing it and he kept carrying the broken sprite and it was funny