Downloaded Pokemon Rejuvenation

BurntLight

this should be in Rejuvenation sub forum but whatever

I just doing a Reborn standard difficulty and turn out it wasn't that difficulf,I only stuggle on ghost Keta and Angie...damn Angie but other gym leader was a piece of cake,maybe I try the Intense mode sometime

edit:oh!it in Reju sub forum now,ok.

Edited by BBD

>picks hardest difficulty

>think it'll be easy

Hi, welcome to the Pokemon Reborn community, where the Pokemon games will shit on your life.

Insane difficulty is ridiculously hard, and you'll need to prepare counters to ever gym battle. It is possible but there are quite few choices in terms of what Pokemon/strategy to use. Well maybe that's not fair to say. A more accurate phrase would be "there are a few popular team comps/strategies that work well against some leaders". I played on Reborn difficulty because I didn't want to pull my hair out because of a game, and I found it quite difficult but not impossible. Yes I lost a few times, but I just went back to the drawing board. Quite a few times I had to train a new Pokemon to help with a gym.

Edited by DarkSpite

• Veterans

Normal mode is easier, sure, but I remember the dark days of pre-nerfed 3rd and 4th gym... oh the horror uuuGHHHGH MARIANETTE

Rejuvenation is still pretty challenging if you play on normal mode, but that's just my opinion since I wasn't into competetive as much as I was before I played Rejuvenation so i generally sucked at the beginning :ph34r:

But man, I love the game a lot. Not only because I got to help Jan with it, but also because I really love the story, the characters and the difficulty. I actually felt like that game gave me a challenge, because I normally just sweep through the normal pokemon games. Then again, I'm not that good at gaming in general hence why I want to make them myself ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

but otherwise, Rejuvenation is a really good game and I enjoy it a lot. I'm really glad I got to play it :V

Edited by Zumi

I really like boss battles and gym leaders on Insane difficulty. They require scouting of enemy team, enemy attack patterns and preparing to counter said team by training certain pokes and learning when to setup and attack(god bless curse stall). Its like playing a raid in a MMORPG where you have to carefully plan a strategy and play accordingly.(instead of "IMMA EARTHQUAKE EVERYTHING")

Edited by TThomas

• 2 months later...

I've been playing version 5, first at Reborn difficulty and then in Insane mode. Reborn difficulty has been useful for getting to know the leaders and their teams/strategies, and thus playing Insane mode hasn't been all that difficult now that I know what to do against them. I had to train some new Pokemon for some of the gyms, luckily it doesn't take that long.

I would've had much easier time with the Water type leader if I had bred my Lombre, but I caught a male...also, Narcissa was already on Reborn difficulty the bane of my existence, I beat the Water type leader before her. Other than that, I've beaten the gym leaders in Insane mode on my first try or so.

I played on Normal Mode and still found some boss battles pretty difficult. I tried to do an EV challenge run similar to what I did for Reborn but I gave up halfway because it was just impossible (probably due to the fact that I suck at Pokemon :( )

I might try playing at extreme difficulty but I'll probably ragequit.

I just decided to use the Normal or Reborn Mode because I don't think I have what it takes to play the Intense Mode. I'm still having a hard time trying to defeat Keta because he has so many moves that counter my advantageous pokemon. I guess I'll have to formulate a strategy to be able to beat him....

I love the story more in games actually although I think Rejuv actually gives us the climax and almost always never lets it go...

I've tried both intense and normal modes. I've succeeded in all normal modes. In intense i got just past crawli, barely. Although i didn't stop because i couldn't move on or anything. But just because i started moving and now that pc is pretty much dead and not used since im using the laptop. But man was it hard getting past all that stuff. Crawli even gave me such a hard time despite greninja and smack down x4 dmg on most pokemon.

Edited by timbla

Apparently no one picked easy mode...

Well my first run of the game wasn't amazing to be honest, first two gyms no problem but then came marianette who I was not prepared for I lost so bad that I took a hiatus of the game for about 1-2 weeks but when I got back into it I had a plan and managed to beat her, fighting narcissa wasn't all that bad it just took a few tries, for valerie though... let's just say I had some trouble, the key to beating her is simple bring a grass pokemon preferably ludicolo it destroys her, the only other gym I've had trouble with was angie and when I say trouble, I mean go back and build a new team kind of trouble, which I did and still had to reset a few times and amber was a total pushover Rain dance + Rock Slide are all you need, well that and pokemon that resist fire

However my second run of the game was a total breeze and I had no trouble except for marianette again but it was tolerable, but seriously that slaking doe. Although I'm proud to say that I started a third playthrough of the game and destroyed marianette so I must be learning

Edited by micky33000000