I Want to Get Off Corey's Wild Ride

Lord Chespin

So, um, as you might know, I'm doing a Fairy/Fighting Dual-type run of Pokémon Reborn, and I've gotten up to Corey. Unfortunately, I'm getting completely annihilated by his Crobat. Every single Pokémon I have gets completely annihilated by it, with no chance to fight back. Could anybody at all give me some help? Please?

My team so far:

Hariyama (Lv. 28)

-Whirlwind

-Force Palm

-Knock Off

-Belly Drum

Pancham (Lv. 28)

-Vital Throw

-Slash

-Work Up

-Karate Chop

Jigglypuff (Lv. 28)

-Charge Beam

-Sweet Kiss

-Round

-Wish

Granbull (Lv. 28)

-Bite

-Lick

-Heatbutt

-Close Combat

Primeape (Lv. 28)

-Assurance

-Seismic Toss

-Focus Energy

-Karate Chop

Monferno (Lv. 29)

-Mach Punch

-Torment

-Flame Wheel

-Taunt

I've been in a similar situation. The best strategy I can give you is to have Hariyama use a fake out + guts combo before removing the field (or any priority moves for the matter). Venoshock, Nasty Plot, and Air Cutter are nasty attacks on Crobat, especially if you are weak to them (though Air Cutter is the lesser of two evils).

I also looked at your team and many of them are very frail. It might seem like a foolish move, but evolving Jigglypuff with a moonstone (and have rollout) might be your best be in looking for tanky Pokemon. You may also wanna figure out how to confuse it, lower its attack, and its accuracy and hax your way to victory.

Well, I just managed to defeat Corey! Thanks to everybody who helped me out!

EDIT: Crud, this is my big 250th post. Um, I'd like to thank everybody who's checked out my threads about my challenge runs of Reborn and Rejuvenation!

Edited by supermario79411