Few Aesthetical/Graphical Changes

arseph09

I am also playing other Pokemon games running the same engine as reborn (I won't be mentioning its name though) and upon finishing Episode 15 (which I finished in 2 hours, too short for me actually though). I thought of playing with a few of its background. But first things first. I'm really sorry Amethyst if you don't like this.

Now, here are the changes I made. Please note that the images I used were of another version and I just tried if it would work and luckily it did. Credits belongs to the sources of the images.

PS: I don't do IV/EV Training and I personally like the Bag since it is like a break from all the dark texture of almost everything in the game though (my personal opinion only)

pa9VGQh.png

iUianD0.png

6cnRD3i.png

GAHyOHI.png

iRxqffm.png

QJecJwI.png

55Tb19Y.png

wKArdPt.png

JEpluKg.png

Now that you reached this part. I need your violent reaction. What can you say about the changes I made?

Insurgence uses this UI.

As in exactly like that? I also tried using the gif images for pokes but it doesn't quite match with the reborn bg so I didn't use it and the movements aren't that smooth compared to Zeta though dunno why.

Compared to the current ones implemented in Reborn, the only ones I really prefer are the Pokedex menu and the bag menu. If they were changed to match Reborn's color scheme then I feel like that would the the best form of it.