Clownbinary

so heres my team

Magneton lvl 52 discharge, mirror shot, metal sound, screech

Steelix lvl 54 iron tail, stone edge, double edge, dig

Pongoro lvl 54 rocksmash, hammer arm, sky uppercut

Claydol lvl 54 earth power, extrasensory, hyperbeam, stealthrock

Drapion lvl 54 venoshock, fell stinger, strength, crunch

Garbador lvl 54 Sluge wave, gunk shot, toxic, amnesia

all have appropriate move for this fights, bu when i starts crushing his wigglytuff he switches and decimates me with his porygon-z. its a bit discouraging actually. i have my blazekin on he sie if he might help

Blazekin lvl 53 Brave bird, blaze kick, flame charge, focus energy

any suggestions?

At this point, you can find the key to the Move Relearners House. It is in the Underground Railnet. Re-teach High Jump Kick to Blaziken. Does Magneton have sturdy? There is an Ablity Capsule hidden next to a Factory in Peridot. These two will be the MVPs.

magneton thankfully has sturdy thanks to that exact capsule haha, and high jump kick eh? i dont know how i missed that. and said blazekin has speed boost, made sure of that. ill get rid of focus energy. thanks guys ill try this and see how much better i fare.

First, go to the relearner and get Flash Cannon back to Magneton. Use that and Screech to kill that effin' Clefable. Allthough it has HP Ground, I think, so grab an Air Balloon from the Dpt. Store as well.

Start with Claydoll to set rocks OR with Garbodor to use Sludge Wave and turn the field Corrossive. Don't burn it, it won't benefit your team.

Be sure to have the rocks ready when Swellow comes, make sure you OHKO it. Best bet is Steelix with Double Edge.

Use Claydoll against Porygon, the only thing that can tank it's hits. If PZ has Download, it will also get the useless Att boost from it and not the SpAtt it uses.

Pangoro against Girafarig.

Edited by Odybld

That's a good versatile team. I never had any problem with this kid. Start the matc.....

*See the word "Blaziken"*

*Leaves*

In all seriousness:

1. Teach Blaziken HJK. Lead with him.....

2. SPAM IT

3.???

4. Noel defeated

If Magneton has Sturdy, keep it for Clefable and just get one Screech of. It'll need 2 Cosmic Powers to fix the drop, so do it and then give it two good special attacks to destroy it.

PZ can destroy Claydoll? Really?