Throw anything at me

Chilibunny

I got this weird desire to properly train some Pokés again from the scratch. Yeah, call me crazy, right now I feel like repeatitive cycling for eggs and battling for effort points. Might as well put this state of mind into a good use.

Like the title says, throw anything at me! Something you've wanted to be trained for a while and I'll see how they fare late in the game, maybe something a little gimmicky, I don't care. Gimmicky Pokés are usually the coolest. I should have everything available except for the mystery egg Pokés. I also have Togepi from before.

Have at it!

Something I thought about before was Clefable with Minimize, Cosmic Power, Stored Power and Charge Beam. Max HP and Defense, Bold would be ideal.

Leggo! Sounds so annoying it must be gud.

Double Battle supporter Gallade with defencive EVs!
Heal Pulse, Helping Hand, Buldoze and a STAB move. Other notable options Wide/Quick Guard, Skill Swap, Ally Switch, Memento, Trick Room, Misty Terrain and weather moves.
Just for the lols :P :P :P

Double Battle supporter Gallade with defencive EVs!

Heal Pulse, Helping Hand, Buldoze and a STAB move. Other notable options Wide/Quick Guard, Skill Swap, Ally Switch, Memento, Trick Room, Misty Terrain and weather moves.

Just for the lols :P :P :P

That sounds freaking sweet! I'll put it on the line. I'mma also train an Aurorus since I got pretty much a perfect one from the first fossil I resurrected (29-31 in HP, Def, SpA and SpD). Too bad it's best moves are from tutors. (SR, Earth Power, Hyper Voice...)

Thought of another 2 for ya:

Super Luck Absol with SD, Play Rough, Sucker Punch. Psycho Cut/Night Slash and a Scope Lens. Adamant max Attack and HP. MMonl idea of a viable Absol, if this doesn't work, idk wtf will.

Weak Armor Vanilluxe with Iron Defense, Ice Beam, Freeze-Dry, Water Pulse. The gimmick Iron Defense and Weak Armor to get +1 in both Defense and Speed turn 1 and...see what happens? It's coverage and Sp.Atk are rather good, it can potentially get to +6 in both Speed and Defense and try it's luck as a bulky sweeper as well if need be, so it could work. I think.

Work up, Sucker Punch, Headbutt, Cotton Guard Furfrou could also be a thing, though it's a very similar to that Clef, just worse, so you could skip this one.

Thought of another 2 for ya:

Super Luck Absol with SD, Play Rough, Sucker Punch. Psycho Cut/Night Slash and a Scope Lens. Adamant max Attack and HP. MMonl idea of a viable Absol, if this doesn't work, idk wtf will.

Weak Armor Vanilluxe with Iron Defense, Ice Beam, Freeze-Dry, Water Pulse. The gimmick Iron Defense and Weak Armor to get +1 in both Defense and Speed turn 1 and...see what happens? It's coverage and Sp.Atk are rather good, it can potentially get to +6 in both Speed and Defense and try it's luck as a bulky sweeper as well if need be, so it could work. I think.

Work up, Sucker Punch, Headbutt, Cotton Guard Furfrou could also be a thing, though it's a very similar to that Clef, just worse, so you could skip this one.

I remember using an Absol like that in 2007 when fourth gen came out and I began to end my competitive battling "career". Obv it was amazing.

That Vanilluxe is super gimmicky and thats why I like it.

Furfrou set looks badass but the Poke itself looks stupid and should feel bad.

Moody Adamant Biberal.

aka god

I need biberel biberel is love biberel is life. Curse/Waterfall/Some shitty normal move/don't even know can it even learn anything else than HM's

I love how Biberal has some of the best abilities in the game but is a shit Poke lol.

It's not that bad actually except for its movepool. Surprisingly bulky, pretty good typing and the forementioned abilitied. Simple + Curse is actually pretty legit in lower tiers. Edited by Chilibunny

It's not that bad actually except for its movepool. Surprisingly bulky, pretty good typing and the forementioned abilitied. Simple + Curse is actually pretty legit in lower tiers.

The movepool can be worked around, give it Waterfall, Headbutt/Return and Dig, only Trevenant and Gourgeist resist all 3.

Audino

Modest max spatt max hp

Ice Beam/Surf

Fire Blast/Psychic

Thunderbolt/Calm Mind

Echoed Voice

!!!!

Audino is such a horrible copy of Chansey it makes me wanna weep under my sheets for a week straight and then drink the tears mixed with bomb shrapnel. Does it actually learn surf? :P

It could be way better if we had a megastone + megaring, but we are just going to get them in the last episodes (maybe not, the gym leader has a mega, why can't we have one?). you basically won't die, mega audino is soooo fat.

P.S. I use offensive mega audino in NU :( it's not that bad

Edited by Follow

I really freaking really want to use a Castform out of all the over seven hundred critters we know. It's ridiculously weak yet so ridiculously cute. Name it Sugarballs and have it just learn both Sunny Day and Rain Dance to ruin Water/Fire users filled with Weather Ball and something like umm Energy Ball? Elementary.

It could be way better if we had a megastone + megaring, but we are just going to get them in the last episodes (maybe not, the gym leader has a mega, why can't we have one?). you basically won't die, mega audino is soooo fat.

P.S. I use offensive mega audino in NU :( it's not that bad

Haven't played sixth gen didn't even remember it had a Mega. It looks pretty sweet actually, gives me some weird Doctor Who vibes. Edited by Chilibunny

Catch a ninetales and find a king's rock, bam, double weather with castform.

(Yo, why is politoed in the obtainable list? Let's start a king's rock search)

Edited by Follow

Catch a ninetales and find a king's rock, bam, double weather with castform.

(Yo, why is politoed in the obtainable list? Let's start a king's rock search)

Rainbow Field team hell yeah! I think you can get King's Rock with Pickup.

Rainbow Field team hell yeah! I think you can get King's Rock with Pickup.

Rainbow field effect.

Marvel Scale is activated: Milotic FTW

Special normal types increase base power: audino you lord

Cloud nine with boost a random stat: altaria, the new bibarel.

Rainbow field effect.

Somebody hack me a team of Castform, Audino, Vulpix, Poliwag, Swablu and Feebas. I'll kick some meteor butt with the Awesome McAwesome team Follow just created. I'll post a playthrough here and by Episode 16 Castform is axed.

Somebody hack me a team of Castform, Audino, Vulpix, Poliwag, Swablu and Feebas. I'll kick some meteor butt with the Awesome McAwesome team Follow just created. I'll post a playthrough here and by Episode 16 Castform is axed.

Lol do it, it will be really fun.

Edited by Follow

Rainbow field effect.

DAYUM. This team is actually coming together.