Count Down to Reborn^2

Amethyst

• Administrators

So to spare everyone the tl;dr of Gardevoir's post!

League is re-opening next Monday the 17th with a brand new cast of leaders.

There are a couple questions floating around about this. I'll address them now. :D

For instance, the most common I've been hearing is about Badges. Unfortunately, we DO have to wipe everyone's badges clean for the reboot. However, those who had more badges, we've talked to personally, and it seems like everyone who's around is largely okay with it. Most people have restarted anyway, so it won't be a huuuge deal.

Other people are asking what's going to happen with the leaders released. Well, after talking it over, we're going to go back to our old tradition of letting the leaders loose one by one. Every two weeks, another leader will be unlocked (even if however many people didn't beat the last one, yeah, that took for bloody ever). However, we're cutting free the first two leaders at once.

We're going to have new faces in a new rank- a whole new season. Are you ready? Because we are.

League hours will be largely the same as they have been in the past- that is, 9-1, EST, Mon-Fri.

We're continuing the Tri-Line League across these lines: Ruby, Sapphire, and Emerald. Your Line Hosts will be Ikaru, Mashew and Tyler as was before the gap.

And so now we wait, huh?

But not to bore you over the next week, we're going to build up the debut of the first two leaders by releasing just bits and pieces of their characters here and there, as we always do. For instance, I miiiight say oh just off of the top of my head, one of the leaders that's going to be starting is the older sister of one of our previous leaders~

Totally just an example, you know.

To help everyone get ready for the start of the new challenge, two new items have been added to the Site Shop: League Retry Tokens, and League Fifth-Degree Tokens. Older challengers will know that both of these have been around for a while, but before they could only be acquired by special means. Now you can buy them yourself with your hard earned $R from the Pokedex and Movedex projects, which are coming along fantastically (Great work, everyone! Keep it up!).

If you're unfamiliar with these items, no worries. The first will allow you to rematch a leader one night if you lose to them, while the second allows you to fight a leader five places above your lowest missing badge, rather than just four.

Sound good?

Then we'll see you next Monday~