New Team Help

grimjaww

I decided to replay Reborn to try a new team and was wondering what pokemon i should use. I know i want to start with solar power charmander, but im not sure what else to pick up. I'm leaning towards butterfree because of op quiver dance and maybe mamoswine but im not sure. any help would be great

I decided to replay Reborn to try a new team and was wondering what pokemon i should use. I know i want to start with solar power charmander, but im not sure what else to pick up. I'm leaning towards butterfree because of op quiver dance and maybe mamoswine but im not sure. any help would be great

I would say take mareep,just played with it this ep and ampharos has got movepool(elec,rock,bug,dragon,supp stuff). If you dont mind being slow its really good,it can take hits without a problem.

pachirisu/emolga are great disruptors in the game (pachi with charm/sweet kiss/Nuzzle/super Fang can cripple a mon for set-up).
You can get scatterbug after florinia, if you don't like butterfree enough (or venonat in obsidia park), all get QD.
Kricketune helps you mow down the first two gyms with ease (Fury Cutter spam).

Budew can be gotten really early, if you can, evolve it between lvl10-13 (happiness can be a pain in this game) Roselia/Roserade have an incredible special attack.
Of course, you can get vulpix at a point in the game, but I heard it was pushed back a bit (don't know how much).
You probs want to switch to better mons during the progression of the game, though.

Edited by laggless01

In Peridot Ward. talk to the woman in the little grass area in the "Eye of the city" . She is near the Railnet. She will give you a Rose Insense. Follow the train tracks tot eh very top of Peridor and on a clear/sunny day, a Budew will be there. Interact with it and it will fall into your arms,