Starter Chosen! Need Brokemon Locations

Mukkod

Starting on v2 to get all the broke-ass mons then going right to v5 when 2 is done to continue on with the story sooooooooooooo! i need starter votes to make it somewhat fair :P

im talkin gyrados victini and all the other broke things that are broke as all hell

EDIT: Ok you guys picked Torchic, since its broke! Now i need the locations of all the really strong mons that were axed!

Edited by Mukkod

since you're gettng all the stuff that either got axed or was just a glitch, pick chikorita as a balance, besides, i found the victini before EVERYBODY. so i should have the best vote, right?

since you're gettng all the stuff that either got axed or was just a glitch, pick chikorita as a balance, besides, i found the victini before EVERYBODY. so i should have the best vote, right?

do you still have the files? if you could dropbox me a copy of the graphics folder that would be very helpful

If you want Broken then go Blaziken

look this run is so broken even the copy of version 2 i have is broken xD!! no but srsly if anyone has the files please link me a dropbox of the graphics folder for it, it would be greatly appreciated.

ur vote counted for 2 and still chikorita lost :/ i woulda been all for it tbh but as of now the poll is closed!

do you still have the files? if you could dropbox me a copy of the graphics folder that would be very helpful

i actually never took a screenie, i remember how you could get it though.

look this run is so broken even the copy of version 2 i have is broken xD!! no but srsly if anyone has the files please link me a dropbox of the graphics folder for it, it would be greatly appreciated.

cant u just copy and paste the graphics folder from v5 to v2? I mean i saw victini in there as well as some shadow pokemon I still havent seen yet EX Zorua, Honedge, etc

i could tell you them all but that'd be too easy why don't you find em lol newbies :0

so i only need help finding Dicktini( get it? cuz its gonna suprizebuttsekcz them all? heh.) i have magikarp and skiploom and ive caught all the shadows on the first run through goldenleaf, and i know where sableye is.