Simon and Tara Possible Sidequest???

Polaris

I happened to encounter Simon mourning Tara at the Beryl Cemetery and then I found him in his house in the Peridot Ward. He said something along the lines of "all of her that's left is at the bottom of Tanzan Lake." So I went to check out Tanzan Lake and I wasn't able to dive in it, so I don't know if Simon's statement is supposed to mean anything more than it means currently or if it's actually a side quest and I'm just missing something, so please help...thanks :)

We might be able to do some sort of sidequest there in the future, but for now, nothing of the sort exists in game. Though, it may be related to what Ame said about E16 having MAAAAANYYYY sidequests, like a crap ton of them. Maybe this will be one of them? I really hope so.

Oh? Alright, thank you :)

Maybe Shade appears and takes Tara's corpse and makes her a Mon just like Corey, and then we'll fight him while he has a team based on the dead characters.

Kiki, Corey, Tara.

I need help.

Cough Eclipse Cough

Welp I know where I'm going first. :]

That's right. You'll be going back to the Grand Hall to talk to Ame or Adrienn again, then you'll go dive. And you will do story shit first. Don't kid yourself. No really if you don't do stuff like that and start with the sidequests first I will end you

tumblr_inline_nnlox5JlyJ1qdz5xy_500.jpg

That's right. You'll be going back to the Grand Hall to talk to Ame or Adrienn again, then you'll go dive. And you will do story shit first. Don't kid yourself. No really if you don't do stuff like that and start with the sidequests first I will end you

tumblr_inline_nnlox5JlyJ1qdz5xy_500.jpg

:(

Don't worry; the worst Pyrrhon can do is, ya know, burn out your soul.

and who in their right mind starts with sidequests before learning more PLOT

I swear to god if you think that is the worst I can do... Well you're probably right. I can't do much over the internet. But I can chastise you and make you feel bad for not doing the story first.

I think that we can't use either dive or waterfall in the areas before Agate, so at E16 ame might make the Tanzan lake a "diveable" spot.

I managed to use waterfall at Iolia Valley. So I think it's just dive that you can't use in pre-Agate areas.

Cough Eclipse Cough

Corey, Kiki and other were simply killed, their bodies destroyed but not their souls which was able to become a pokemon. It's different for Eclipse, her body is intact but her soul was eaten by Sirius' Chandelure. So she can't become a pokemon, her soul does not exist anymore

Well what we'll do is we'll kill Sirius, break his Chandelure and take her soul back and find someone who can put her soul back in her body. If you think about it, she isn't really dead, she just doesn't have a soul anymore. She still has her vital organs intact, but without her soul, she can't even so much as twitch.

Well what we'll do is we'll kill Sirius, break his Chandelure and take her soul back and find someone who can put her soul back in her body. If you think about it, she isn't really dead, she just doesn't have a soul anymore. She still has her vital organs intact, but without her soul, she can't even so much as twitch.

Happy ending time!? :o