Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

(POSSIBLE SPOILER ALERT) New Agate Circus Puzzle

friebz

Question

Okay so I've been stuck trying to finish that Turtwig puzzle forever now. And I've seen the finished product in the pictures file in the E15 folder. I just have no idea how to actually get to the finished puzzle. Anyone have any ideas as to how to complete the Turtwig puzzle?

24 answers to this question

I guess it's just the luck of the draw right? Mine has a bad Nature and IVs though so I guess I can't have my cake and eat it too

Basically. Every event pokémon has a chance to appear with an egg move now. It is random, and you can soft reset for different moves~

I've actually been very lucky with my egg moves so far. My Fennekin got Wish for its egg move along with a 31 Sp.Atk IV

Mine got wish too; is it random or set?

Mine got wish too; is it random or set?

I believe most Event Pokemon have random moves. I don't know if Fennekin in particular only gets Wish as its move, but you may soft reset to get different moves on other event Pokemon like Igglybuff.

• Administrators

Most event Pokemon will get one egg move from a smaller list of 1-5 (usually 3) that I picked out from their full egg move set. In most cases I was nice, and only included the best egg moves in those lists.

Most event Pokemon will get one egg move from a smaller list of 1-5 (usually 3) that I picked out from their full egg move set. In most cases I was nice, and only included the best egg moves in those lists.

Thank you verily for icicle crash Sneasel.

Honestly you just have to keep trying different combos and hope for the best. It's a very tedious puzzle, but looking in the Images folder of E15 and looking at the finished product may help out.

Honestly you just have to keep trying different combos and hope for the best. It's a very tedious puzzle, but looking in the Images folder of E15 and looking at the finished product may help out.

Yeah I know where the pieces are supposed to go and such but getting them all there is impossible ;-; cuz you have to move the right ones to get other ones in a certain place and gerrr it's just dumb.. I get to places like this and become very sad...: http://prntscr.com/7gbbqy

Because no matter what you'd have to move a piece that's right

Edited by superlucario603

Ha! I'll not be soft-resetting for Turtwig too many times, even though my Fennekin has 2 0IV's (Sp.Att + Spe)

Ouchies :(

Come to think of it a lot of my early event pokes had more than one 0IV. I must not have sacrificed enough goats in a previous life.