Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Gastly?

Lulu-chan

Question

I found a post wherein someone was asking how to get Gastly in the Byxbysion Wasteland. They claimed they found the cave, but there was only a regular rock blocking their path. I have the same problem. In this thread, multiple people said you also have to find something else, but they wouldn't specify what exactly because it would 'ruin the fun'. After looking for god knows how long, I decided to check the forum again.

Multiple posts say that Gastly's event was removed. What episode did this happen in? I'm currently playing episode 14, but I think 15 is out now?

Can I still get Gastly? Or am I just wasting my time?

13 answers to this question

gastly won't be available in ep 15 so maybe it's a misunderstanding? which means u still can get gastly

to the quest itself I dunno the specifics but there is a vid about how exactly it's done, you might want to check it out (in the spoiler)

Edited by Mimmu

to the quest itself I dunno the specifics but there is a vid about how exactly it's done, you might want to check it out (in the spoiler)

I tried watching that, but he seems to skip over a lot of it. He gets to the point when I'm at, then cuts to some other location that I haven't been able to get to.

Try watching this video instead.

He seems to skip over the important stuff for Gastly. Maybe I missed something, but I'm pretty sure it was mostly about Solosis.

Edit: Found the place. Turns out there was a ledge I needed to jump over that I wasn't seeing. Now to beat this OP as hell Medicham...

Edited by Lulu-chan

When you enter the wasteland you go right to go onto a big platform. You can go left to exit the wasteland again and right to go to the gym and down is house with the stairs where you come from. In the upper right corner of this platform is this rock where you can walk behind it (if i remeber right) then go up and around the debris until youre on the most upper part of the platform. There is a ledge there you can jump off from. Then just keep going up and left and you should come to the entrance that is also shown in the videos. The videos should cover the rest, hope this helps everybody who cant find the damn ledge :)

I also spent 1-2 hours looking for the entrance -.-

Edited by NLSparky

First you need to find Kiki's gravestone in the wasteland and talk to it (this is a step that people very commonly neglect to mention - possibly because a lot of people did it without even realizing that it was important) - before then the strength boulder won't exist at all. Once you've done that you need to go somewhere around the north-west corner of the wastelands, and enter a building/cave/something, and you'll find the strength boulder that can be pushed into a hole. Once you push the strength boulder into the hole it will crush the ordinary rock that you've seen, and you can push it out of the way to reach the gastly event.

ok, so i turned on all of the pillars red. defeated kiki, got a mischevious, could not get to the solosis at all like the video, and gastly is no where to be find.

How many badges have you got? I think Solosis is actually available after defeating Luna now.

As for Gastly, it got axed a.k.a it's not available in the current episode.

Gastly at the latest can be obtained in Episode 14.6, however do not mistake Misdreavus is still a good pokemon, Ame moves pokemon she thinks are too strong to later points in the game to where she believes they are better off, it is this action that has allowed many reborn community members including myself to learn how good certain pokemon mostly ignored can be.