Spiritomb Help

I been looking on the forums and I know I have to speak to the Goldenleaf people over 300 times, i just needed some clarification.

1. Do they have to be in town, or can they be the people right outside the Wispy tower?

2. How do I know that I've talked to someone enough times to be able to get Spiritomb?

3. Does it have to be A citizen of Goldenleaf for the event to activate?

Thank you guys!

Edited by Euroclydon

1. Pretty much the goldenwood/leaf area. Forest, wispy path and town.

2. You go to wispy town and in right you will a spiritomb.

3. Nope, just talk everyone and check on wispy path a time.

• Developers

Correction on #3. They have to be in Goldenleaf/Wispy Path.

As much as I like Spiritomb on my team, I need to neglect it because it requires a lot of time just to get it, and I have no time to do something ridiculous.

Heck, Spiritomb is not even that usable even at Angie's Gym due to it's Speed. It won't even get viable move until mid game.

Sorry for asking again, it's talking to everyone 300 times or talking to one person 300 times?

Want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

Edit: I got it now, I talked to everyone 20 times and it appeared... thank you Shing and Jan

Edited by Euroclydon

Sorry for asking again, it's talking to everyone 300 times or talking to one person 300 times?

Want to make sure I'm not doing anything wrong.

I think it can be the same person. When I did it, I tried talking to the same person 300 times and it didn't work at first, but then I went and spoke to a different person 100 or so times and it worked, so maybe I counted wrong or it didn't register some of them properly because I was clicking too fast. I don't know. It's definitely not talking to everyone 300 times, anyway.

EDIT: While we're on this topic, does anyone know what the secret is for 500 times? I must have spoken to people at least 750 times by now, and when I go back to Wispy Tower there's nothing new there.

Edited by berlyda

• Developers

I think it can be the same person. When I did it, I tried talking to the same person 300 times and it didn't work at first, but then I went and spoke to a different person 100 or so times and it worked, so maybe I counted wrong or it didn't register some of them properly because I was clicking too fast. I don't know. It's definitely not talking to everyone 300 times, anyway.

Yep. There aren't even 40 npcs in the Goldenleaf area. You could just spam it over and over.

#2 you go to wispy tower and go inside. right there you will see a spiritomb

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...