Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

The Stolen Obsidia Slums Pokemon

MasterEnglish

Question

All right, i've been playing this game for three hours now non-stop, and I can't find that damn kid who has my stolen pokemon. I payed $500 for it at the Poke Center, got ripped off twice, had to battle some weaklings, and now I can't even find the f*cking thing! Someone please help point me in the right direction...

12 answers to this question

All right, i've been playing this game for three hours now non-stop, and I can't find that damn kid who has my stolen pokemon. I payed $500 for it at the Poke Center, got ripped off twice, had to battle some weaklings, and now I can't even find the f*cking thing! Someone please help point me in the right direction...

Inspect closely in the Obsidia Slums. You'll find a lone kid there

Speaking of the rare and powerful thing that they claimed, what kind of actual Pokemon is that?

Most people believe it's a Magikarp (Since this new event is in place of the old Magikarp event), but well...

It's been a while already. It could be a different pokémon. There's no reason not to.

will still believe in dem magikarps.

So the protagonist has been involved through this casual rip off, to get a new Pokemon and it was actually a Magikarp after all?

Now I can see how it's being rare and powerful. :v

So, I am in the process of rebuilding my team to beat Shelly...

Can someone tell me how close I am to unlocking 7th Street?

Pretty far away. You have to beat about 7 more leaders.