Azery tackling Rejuvenation!

Azeria

• Veterans

Yeah,I decided to go with the recent flux of people playing Rejuvenation and writing what their doing down and do it myself. Before I even start though,I'm just going to thank Jan for making this game,it's amazing and even with the few faults it has,the fact that 1 person has created a game this good is insane. Thanks man,this game's great <3except for the fact that you moved Jumpluff back

• Veterans

[Lol,Tomas I'm still working on that,I just want to do some written logs of my adventures Se7en is still the priority]

So as usual the cutscene with Marianette and her dad happens after which you choose your character and the dificulty setting. I decided to go with Intense mode because hard mode Rejuvenation is fun! I finally am in control of the player character after which I go to my shared room with my mother. She tells me to go visit the Captain of the Ship;Augustus Briney..wonder if he has any relation to Mr.Briney,a famous captain in the olden days - who's apparantly an old friend of the player's grandfather. When I go visit him however,he drops a bombshell on us,not only are there 18 gyms,there's 8 elite 4,no elite 8 members. Seems like Aevium is far more different from the Unova region than I thought. Pokemon also only obey the trainer if they have the correct amount of badges for their level range. He's about to bring me to the Grand Feast to give his speech before a loud noise suddenly stopped him and a man in black and red walks in.

Suddenly there's an explosion with cracks on the floor boards everywhere,Mr Briney is blocked by them and tells me to get my mother and get off the Ship. I run out of the room trying to find my mother but she isnt in her room. I suddenly hear her voice talking to one of the Sailors but it stops seconds later,she must have gone downstairs! I run down the stairs and find a few people standing there,scared,I go in the door and see my mom battling some lady with a DEOXYS,this isnt good. Mom tells me to run and I flee going back up to the upper deck only to be trapped by More Deoxys's...sudenly a cry comes out and a Talonflame grabs me,flying me away....

[This is just the intro,will add the Starter Gaining and stuff later]

• Veterans

I landed on what seemed to be the docks of Gearen City,a Lady with Red hair,presumably Talonflames trainer approached me,asking me if I was ok and then where I came from. I told her that I came from a Ship taken over by some people in Black and Red suits to which she seemed shocked. She said her name was Tesla and that she'd see me later,going to search for the boat and my mother now. Tesla told me that I should get a pokemon from the Lab So that's what I did. I was met by that Scout who helped me register into the Aevium league,Amaria who allowed me to access the back of the Lab,where I'd get my First pokemon,Some blonde girl passed by before we entered. There I met Proffesor Jenner,who was the head researcher in Aevium it seemed. He told me that the pokemon were at the back of the room and I could help myself to one.

So I entered,and there were 15 pokemon,moving around as hyped as children,seeing as I wanted to start my journey in unova,I took a Tepig,it was an awesome starter anyways,I walked back out of the room after which Amaria challenged me to a battle. It was rather easy,taking only a few tackle attacks but Fennekin werent known for their good defenses anyways. She left the room soon after and another kid named Ren came in. He was Proffesor Jenner's assistant it seemed and he was done with an assignment. Jenner gave me some pokeballs,a pokegear and some running shoes-don't ask me why I can't run with my normal shoes-and asking me to find Melia in Goldenwood Forest before sending me off.

I tried to leave the Lab but Ren stopped me,saying that Melia hadnt gone to Goldenwood Forest yet,instead going to the SEWERS-why would you wanna go to the sewers,more importantly are they public access or something?- Before challenging me to a battle for the information. His Froakkie proved to be more of a challenge then Amaria's Fennekin,changing types constantly with it's protean but it too was taken down after a few Tackles,Flaria's physical strength is amazing!

I hope Venam wrecks you azery :] then you'll make like Ash and beat her by a slight margin in the rematch...

Also since you are Ash and you chose Tepig I have to say, "In that case I'll choose Oshawott >:]"

• Veterans

ZZZ Chubb,you need Ressseti zzzz

So I went to the Sewer,following Ren but they were locked. I heard some noise coming from the house next to it though and people argueing,when I stepped closer,a purple haired Girl who introduced herself as Venam came out. She went to the sewers ahead of me,opening the door for me. When I went in there,Ren wanted to tag along with me to which I agreed,you never know what kind of stuff lurks around here. I encountered quite a few pokemon but one in particular;a Gulpin stood out. It seemed so cute that I had to catch it,yeah I have weird tastes sue me.

I finally reached a small clearing where that girl;Melia and Venam were waiting with a SHINY Garbodor and 2 trubbish. Venam tried to catch one of teh Trubbish but failed and well,it angered the Garbodor who then took Melia hostage! Me and Ren had to face it and it was a hard battle,Flaria lost to it but managed to burn it after which Pyrrhon my Gulpin,finally took it down with help from Ren's Murkrow. The Garbodor stood back up after the fight but Melia managed to subdue it. Venam caught one of the Trubbish before we left though. After that,Melia asked me to accompany her to Goldenwood Forest,which Ren said I needed to go to the northern railnet to access.

...HOW DARE YOU? Wigglytuff > Excadrill!

There are probably very few of you who understand this, so, um...

Keep it up! And remember to get that Spoink and name it Chubb! Also, you could do a team recap after every Gym, like having your Pokemon movesets and stuff in a spoiler.

• Veterans

I went over to the Northern Railnet and saw that Lady who saved me;Tesla again,she gave me some potions before letting me buy my ticket and on my way to Goldenwood Forest I was! Once there,I faced quite a few trainers and in the midst of that,Flaria the Tepig evolved into a Pignite! I managed to find my way to Goldenwood Cave where Melia was waiting for me. She talked about how Shiny pokemon were attracted to her and that they were showcases of a pokemon's true destructive potential before challenging me to a battle. Melia showed to be a definite threat,far more powerfull than Ren and the Garbodor combined,Flariana managed to take her Larvitar and Zorua down before getting struck down out of the sky by her Yanma. I then sent in Pyrrhon who managed to take said yanma down easily along with her Togepi.

Suddenly though,there's an explosion just as we were about to leave the cave and when we went outside,the same black and red coloured people who hijacked the ship were there! One tried to kidnap Melia but she THREW HIM OFF THE MOUNTAIN,WHAT DOES SHE EAT! She moves past the other guy leaving me to do the dirty work. Great. Once I beat him,I met up with Melia who said that these grunts were using Shadow pokemon from the Orre Region before giving me some great balls to help me snag 'em!

After beating a few more grunts and a Double Battle against 2 members with no synergy,I came across their supposed leader,A real piece of work named Zetta. Weird name but then again,this whole world is weird....He made this Dimensional rift thing which created a GIGANTIC Gyarados before battling me and handing me my first defeat. My pokemon were too tired to face him....after that,the garbodor from before poisoned the Gyarados after which Melia's Togepi somehow managed to beat it with Metronome which used Judgement causing a gigantic explosion.

I came to a few minutes later with Melia explaining something about Gym Leaders having signature moves before using hers to teleport us to Proffesor Jenner's lab.

To describe the whole of Melia click here:

And skip to 25:40

That's Melia in a nutshell.

she can bitchslap and launch a grunt across the mountain.

Never mess with Melia, although I kinda went turned off to her since the prison break, but it went back when I discovered she's still the Melia I know.

• Veterans

I went with Emboar to add more of a challenge in Intense mode,and so far,NO REGRETS XD

I went over to Venam's gym,it seemed that reflecting the dirt in the city and the sewers,Venam used the poison type. Gym leaders seemed to have 2 special things about them in this region;first they had fields which powered up their mons and moves and secondly they have signature moves unknown to other trainers. Venam's one was Venam's kiss a low power physical poison move that got boosted to crazy power levels by her field....The trainers in the gym were tough but the toughest one of all was Venam herself of course. When I faced her,she seemed really pumped up and that reflected in her pokemon,Her Trubbish was easy to beat,so were her Stunky and Tentacool. All beated by Pyrrhon the Gulpin.

But the real threat was created by Venam's Haunter,it was super fast and got off a Mean Look+Confuse Ray combination before Pyrrhon could even move before taking him down with Shadow Claw. Flaria managed to beat it and her Ivysaur but her Seviper gave him a run for his money. It finally went down after a critical hit Flame Charge hit before it could take him down. I beat her!

She gave me the badge before going over to Amethyst Cave,telling me that I should come aswell...hope those Xen guys arent there.

I took the train to route 2,it was beautifull by the way..but then this girl stole my money! I had to chase after her but she eluded my by jumping on a cliff,I needed rock smash from a gang in Gearen to go through.....I went back to Gearen and faced the gang's trainers and leader before obtaining rock Smash and making my way back to route 2,that girl is NOT getting away...

• Veterans

Team Recap

499.gifFlaria Level 25:Flame Charge,Rollout,Ember,Arm Thrust

316.gifPyrrhon Level 23:Encore,Yawn,Amnesia,Acid Spray

507.gifBob Level 24:Take Down,Crunch,Work Up,Rock Smash

177.gifAria Level 16:Teleport,Night Shade,Lucky Chant, Peck

I smashed the rock in front of me and nearly got the girl but she got away again,she pulled lots of shenanigans like hiding as a tree but I finally stopped her in front of Amethyst Cave...wee I get my money back right in front of my-SHE DIDNT STEAL IT!!?!? She challenged me to a battle in some weird dimension which I barely won,having your team extremely weak to Psychic is a bad thing. She gave me twisted spoon before leaving which is sweet.

I went inside Amethyst Cave and low and behold;Xen Grunts everywhere. I snagged some of their Shadow pokemon before finding Zetta at the basement. He told us that Melia got killed after which I battled him alongside Venam and won rather easily before he sicked his Demonic Galvantula on us;I beat it rather easily though.

I continued on through the Cave,capturing a Natu on the way out and encountering this guy accompanied by some Xen Grunts...I finally arived at Sheridan Village,the place where I could get my next badge!

I'm so glad you made me a Gulpin Azery. I do have a big mouth... and a large stomach too <3

I would have preferred to be Gastrodon, but Swalot is still one of the coolest poison types :D

• Veterans

I don't need a scrappy slaking zzz

I should describe the battles better tho,so I'll do that starting with Keta.

Pyrr,that explains a lot XD

• Veterans

After catching Aria the Natu and entering Sheridan Village,I was met by 2 people having an argument which resulted in the younger purple haired girl(Jeez,how many purple haired people are there in this region?)The old lady turned to me and said that I should enjoy my stay in Sheridan even with it's faults. I rested at the pokemon center building they have for a bit but I decided that instead of going over to the Gym Leader's house,I'd go back to Route 2 and do some training,there were a lot of trainers there after all. Boy did that pay off,after a few battles,Pyrrhon the Gulpin evolved into a Swalot and a good 10 battles later,all of which were with a Breeder,Aria evolved into a Xatu and learned Air Slash! That'll be really usefull against the Fighting Gym in Sheridan.

I went back to Sheridan Village where I finally made my way up to the gym. That purple haired girl;Aelita,was waiting there. She said she the Sensei of the village had locked everyone else out and she was trying to get through to him. When I went inside,it was the same guy who was with the Xen grunts! He didnt seem to recognize me though....He said his name was Keta and told me to find a certain item,a Soul Stone in Amethyst Cave....

So for the 3rd time today,I had to treck through Amethyst Cave but I couldnt find the Soul Stone anywhere....that is untill I noticed a certain red stone,when I examined it,a cave entrance appeared and it led me to another area of Amethyst Cave. Once there...I found a ghostly version of keta...He said that he was who Keta once was,before he seperated himself from his emotion...and he admited that he was a member of Team Xen....

I was shocked and walked back,could this be a trap? But he eased my worries as well as telling me more about Amethyst Cave,apparantly it held Arceus which explained the statues of it around here,Team Xen was after Arceus aswell which meant that the had to be stopped quickly..... He gave me the Soul Stone that Keta asked for before leaving.

I went back to Sheridan after that,finally ready to challenge Keta,I gave him the Soul Stone but he said I could keep it for whatever reason. He went outside,to the large battle field in the middle of Sheridan where I would battle for my Second Badge.

I wouldnt regret training before this at all,Keta was tough and his pokemon reflected that. His Hawlucha managed to dodge a few Air Slashes and nearly take down Aria with it's Aerial Ace before Keta Switched in his Hariyama which went down quickly. His Gurdurr went down just as quickly and then he got serious. He sent in his Lucario who wiped the Floor with Bob and Pyrrhon with a good combination of Gale Strike an attack that raised your attack stat and Ice Punch before Flaria took him down with Critical Hit Arm Thrust . His Medicham and Hawlucha went down quickly thanks to Aria's Air Slash and Ominous Wind but then his Mienshao took her down with it's U-Turn. It ended in a matchup between Flaria and the Mienshao and Flaria thanks to Arm Thrust managed to take the Mienshao down,luckily the Gale Strike Missed or I'd have been in Real Trouble!

Hooray for big update lol...