So I really really like field effects.

Voctrode

• Developers

I know there's a lot of controversy about people thinking field effects overcomplicate things and muh gen 1 and omg over designed (sorry.) but I love them. any trainer with a "terrain" move I am 100% responsible for, if only the AI knew how to use them oops.

That said, I'm also a fan of cheese. And so one has to ask. How do we combine these?

Simple.

A few notes about this before/after those who watch it watch it:

This strat is in fact turn-perfect. Any mistakes or any -3 - -6 dragon rushes hitting (it is astounding how many actually do.) completely ruin it, because the mist goes away in 5 turns, and like +20 Lambo, the 5 turns does not reset when the mist gets poisoned. So I have 5 turns to create the perfect bomb.

As such, this is super inefficient and certainly isn't a nuzlocke strat or anything (given everything died.) and would honestly probably be easier if I swagged really hard and used 3 purrloin, Piloswine with only mist, koffing with only smog, and growlithe with only flame burst, and just fling assists until i get the correct 3 moves in order. Given it's like a 1/27 probability of that happening, it's probably a bit easier than asking for 5 misses in a row.

As proof that i did not use nifty devmode shenanigans (fun fact not even devmode can make things miss you 100% of the time) have all of my failed recordings:

ljuaEMc.png
Anyway, hopefully this will obtain at least a giggle from someone.

Also 500 $R for the first person to understand my Delphox's name.

Now we know why the field effects exist. You planned this since the first one Inuki, I knew it.

...Welp, now I have to go create a team dedicated to abuse field effects. That was entertaining xD

Anyway, hopefully this will obtain at least a giggle from someone.

Objective complete~

Glad you like them. I'm not a fan of them, since the fields almost always give all of the advantages to the gym leader. Particularly in Rejuvenation where the fields, combined with the custom moves kill all of my pokemon in one shot.

I still love the games though, the storylines are amazing.