Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Event Starters for ep15?

superlucario603

Question

As some of you may already know, Ame updated the obtainable pokemon for episode 15. Fennekin and Squirtle are among the starters that will be given in game events this time. On a side note, you can obtain Chikorita, but before it, Bulbasaur was in its place. So I'm curious.. If you obtained that Bulbasaur, would the Chikorita even load? Since there are more event starters, and some, like Mudkip, and being taken out, I'm curious as to whether any more previous starters would be replaced, and whether you would be able to get the one replacing it if you already captured the first one.

For example, Mudkip is in the Byxbysbion (pardon my spelling?..) Wasteland as of now. However, he will not be available in episode 15. Is Squirtle simply replacing him in that area? Let's pretend Squirtles does replace him. I already caught Mudkip. Would the Squirtle even spawn, or not? (A similar scenario already occurred, like I previously mentioned, with the Bulbasaur and Chikorita, so someone is bound to know...)

Sorry that was such a mouthful!

10 answers to this question

I've found that, most of the time, if I've completed an event to get a pokemon in one episode, the new pokemon that replaces it is not available when that save file is loaded into a newer episode.

That's how it was for me with Gothita and Espurr . . .

Considering I chose Mudkip as my starter, I'm going to wait until E15 to do the event so I can get a different pokemon.

Hope this helps! ^_^

Edited by ReddestDream

Once you've triggered the event for whatever starter you've obtained through set event (and therefore obtaining the starter), the game classifies it as a completed event. So you have to pick which one you would want (if these new starters even replace the old ones).

Don't worry about the new Pokemon. There's only one that you probably cannot do unless you start a new game (it's none of the starters though). I do recommend completing all the event Pokemon so that you don't accidentally miss anything.

Don't worry about the new Pokemon. There's only one that you probably cannot do unless you start a new game (it's none of the starters though). I do recommend completing all the event Pokemon so that you don't accidentally miss anything.

Do you have a list of said event pokemon? I got the Chespin, Mudkip, Beldum, Solosis, Growlithe, and more of course, but it's such a long list... Is there a complete list anywhere?

Do you have a list of said event pokemon? I got the Chespin, Mudkip, Beldum, Solosis, Growlithe, and more of course, but it's such a long list... Is there a complete list anywhere?

Just check the Location guide and go one by one, no other way.

it's actually pretty easy, since the Pokemon are at the top of each spoiler.

I think I've got them all.. I got all of the starters anyway. Are there any long intricate, or more hidden ones I might be missing? I just went on the pokemon locations page and Ctrl+F'd the words "Event", "Guide", and "http".. So I may be missing some.

Edited by superlucario603