Rock Monotype

foovy10

Can someone please make it so I can start with a Rhyhorn, Aaron, and Geodude(There are barely any rock types early) all of them having an Adamant nature. Also can I have Rhyhorn holding a Protector so I can actually evolve it later in the game.

..Your request is silly to say the least >>;

Rhyhorn, I can do. Adamant, I can do. Protector item to have Rhydon evolve into Rhyperior, I can, may and will not do. It's unavailable for anyone else to obtain, meaning that you're not supposed to have one, because everyone would want one. Might sound harsh, but it's a standard I (and pretty sure other people amongst devs) have set.

Geodude can be found as early as the beginning of the game. Heading into the Underground Railnet can get you a Geodude there. (for future reference)

Aron.. Sure, I guess. It's not that far in-game either, but c'est la vie.

grumbles I'm not making them all Adamant.

Dude. I'm not about to play through the first cutscenes of the game for you. You do that yourself, then post your savefile after you've picked your starter.

Sorry this is my first time asking for a certain starter so i dont really know the rules u guys have set in place and whats kinda hard for you guys to do or when im asking for to much. I guess just do the aaron and geodude.

..Your request is silly to say the least >>;

Rhyhorn, I can do. Adamant, I can do. Protector item to have Rhydon evolve into Rhyperior, I can, may and will not do. It's unavailable for anyone else to obtain, meaning that you're not supposed to have one, because everyone would want one. Might sound harsh, but it's a standard I (and pretty sure other people amongst devs) have set.

Geodude can be found as early as the beginning of the game. Heading into the Underground Railnet can get you a Geodude there. (for future reference)

Aron.. Sure, I guess. It's not that far in-game either, but c'est la vie.

grumbles I'm not making them all Adamant.

Dude. I'm not about to play through the first cutscenes of the game for you. You do that yourself, then post your savefile after you've picked your starter.

It doesn't take that long to pick a starter, it took 2 minutes, not even to get to the room by spamming enter but w/e.

..Some attitude towards someone willing to give you things for your personal playing experience. But alright.

I didn't mean to sound rude with that comment sorry. But thank you for the pokemon and the shiny you added.:)

A bit off-topic, but with the trouble it gave me today, I have to ask. I think Geodude is available in the Railnet only after the Rock Smash rocks, and before that it's Noibats, Woobats and some very rare Stunkys on the Peridot side, and some Klinks on the Obsidia side.

(I'm compiling a guide about items held by wild Pokemon, Geodudes may hold an Everstone, and I had to list all the locations of this dumb piece of rock that's everywhere)

A bit off-topic, but with the trouble it gave me today, I have to ask. I think Geodude is available in the Railnet only after the Rock Smash rocks, and before that it's Noibats, Woobats and some very rare Stunkys on the Peridot side, and some Klinks on the Obsidia side.

(I'm compiling a guide about items held by wild Pokemon, Geodudes may hold an Everstone, and I had to list all the locations of this dumb piece of rock that's everywhere)

Yes I believe the earliest Geodudes in the game are under the Grand Stairway. Underground railnet is only AFTER the Rock Smash Part.