I wanna put in my fair share.

So I was googling this game because I wanted a quick link to the answer I was looking for and came across this http://pokemon-rejuvenation.wikia.com/ . So I was wondering if Jan would like someone to start working on this and help keep it up to date, I believe that it'll be a project to get it all up to date but as soon as we do it's a quick update with each release. Now I have some thoughts running around my head on what to put on here and help make it a little easier but spoilerish free *hard to do with some of the side quests that people would need help with. I'm willing to go this alone but any help is welcome.

• Veterans

Ah yes, that wiki. It's funny that you mention it because one of my friends actually started that one, but never really updated it afterwards. I made my own attempt of making a wiki for rejuvenation when my laptop broke and had no access to drawing tools, but i ended up letting it fall into abandonment as well :V

But yeah, having a wiki for this game wouldn't even be half bad of an idea, so I'll help out if more people are willing to help.

So what I was thinking would mainly have pages of each area and the available pokemon, help clean up some of the puzzle guides and add other pages as we see fit, I currently plan on adding in the available pokemon list and where they are suppose to be located, linking all the pokemon to their corresponding bulbapedia page in case anyone would like to learn when they learn certain moves or what parents to use for breeding.