Reborn's Grand Reopening!

Gardevoir

No, your eyes are not deceiving you! We are finally reopening the Reborn league! When you may ask can my adoring fans see me again? I will tell you! Next Monday, the 19th it will reopen with three lines! What?! There's only three again?! Yes it seems that with the recent events we are back to three lines! (Hopefully this means I get more spotlight time!) ^^. Now, you may ask what does this mean for you as a challenger? It means:
Sapphire Line: This line will be ran by Ikaru [s] Of course he would want a dark depressing color.[/s] The leaders on this line will be. Hardy, Shelly, Elias, Luna, Titania, Julia, Lin. Good luck to you all! You are going to need it ^^
Ruby Line: This is going to be run by... Oh what's this? Ikaru's new girlfriend, Ashley? Titania won't like this~ On her line will be. Amy, Shade, Terra, Heather, Cal. Amy on Ashley's line and Titania on Ikaru's. Oh the drama I can feel it brewing already!~
Emerald Line: This line will be run by Mashew. What? You thought he left? Oh no. His replacement will take care of his line. At least till he.. "comes back to Reborn." On his line is. Victoria, Florinia, Cain, Blake and.. The star of the Reborn league, me! Yes! I am the beautiful main event of the Emerald line! I know, all my adoring fans can't wait to see me in action again!

I was told to tell you all that the schedule will be updated and blah blah blah. This all is very boring. The most important part of this all is that I will be returning! ^^ Until next time on the highlights!

XOXO
~Returning Gossip Gardevoir

Must have the following: RAWRS, and oaflings, and chumps, and Arceus worshippers, and GGs, and Booms, and music, and whateverelsetheleadersdo.

MUST
HAVE
DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!