Hows it goin' everyone!

Hows everyone doing? Names Zeno, i actually found reborn through rejuvenation, i got into it through shofu playing it after a long hiatus of not watching him and when i came here i also realized reborn (which i had heard was pretty awesome) was the main site, so i decided to try it out! I've allways been into pokemon games and strategy games since day 1 from when i first started gaming. Im 16 and from portugal, and an highly competitive pokemon player, altough i try to avoid the OU tier to some extent.

My favourite typing is Ghost and Dark and have gotten to rank 1450 and 1500 with ghost monos on showdown. Favourite pokemon is Weavile (if it wasnt obvious enough) and Sableye.

Aside from the games im a rather chill guy, i try my best to not piss off anyone and all around having a good time.
Im also very hypochondriac and have an irrational fear of viruses where they obviously aren't (I.E: When downloading Reborn :P). Extremely shy too so dont expect personal questions about me :P .

And thats it, i dont know what else to say. If you have any questions let me know and ill try answering them as best i can :D

Hehe, you came here just in time; Sneasel is gonna be made available in the game for the upcoming episode, so you can actually get your Weavile c:

Welcome to the madhouse, we hope you enjoy your stay.

While you're here, I want to advise you not to listen to anyone who tries to warn you about Team Meteor.

People are trying to paint us as the bad guys, but really...

You can join us for free, receive exclusive access to the New World, and make your deepest wishes come true!

All you have to do is fight some trainers and do as you're told. It's a no-brainer*!

You may also want to sacrifice your sanity. You don't need that here,

(*in more ways than one)

Hehe, you came here just in time; Sneasel is gonna be made available in the game for the upcoming episode, so you can actually get your Weavile c:

Welcome to the madhouse, we hope you enjoy your stay.

While you're here, I want to advise you not to listen to anyone who tries to warn you about Team Meteor.

People are trying to paint us as the bad guys, but really...

You can join us for free, receive exclusive access to the New World, and make your deepest wishes come true!

All you have to do is fight some trainers and do as you're told. It's a no-brainer*!

You may also want to sacrifice your sanity. You don't need that here,

(*in more ways than one)

WAIT HE IS!? SWEET!

Now i just need to figure out how i update the game which i've probably already been told how to but forgot.

Team Meteor seems like a nice bargain. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Well met Zeno.

Welcome to Reb--

i actually found reborn through rejuvenation,

It's happening.

*Clears throat*

Welcome to Reborn!

Favourite pokemon is Weavile (if it wasnt obvious enough) and Sableye.

yes i'm Vinny let's be best friends.

You into competitive? pfft then go join the reborn server in Showdown! There's a bunch of stuff that only happens there, so go join >:I

And be sure to check this neat thing since it has a bunch of info on the site/server.

I do hope you enjoy your PERMANENT stay in Reborn! I'll see you around o/

Oh, not quite yet, no. Dunno how far you've come in the game so far - have you already beaten it to the end of E14? If not, then it'll still be a while until you reach the point where you can get Sneasel, but hey, the game is fun to play even without your favourite stares at Skarmory

Edited by Ama

Oh, not quite yet, no. Dunno how far you've come in the game so far - have you already beaten it to the end of E14? If not, then it'll still be a while until you reach the point where you can get Sneasel, but hey, the game is fun to play even without your favourite stares at Skarmory

Oh oh oh... not at all. Im still at the bare beginning, just started yesterday after playing through quite a bit of rejuvenation, altough i intend on focusing on reborn a bit more now. Still tho i hope when im near done that sneasel will become available because a game without weavile/sneasel will just be a little less enjoyable

Well met Zeno.

Welcome to Reb--

It's happening.

*Clears throat*

Welcome to Reborn!

yes i'm Vinny let's be best friends.

You into competitive? pfft then go join the reborn server in Showdown! There's a bunch of stuff that only happens there, so go join >:I

And be sure to check this neat thing since it has a bunch of info on the site/server.

Good to see im not the only Weavile fanatic here, the world needs more weavile.

About that server ill go check it out! My teams have been wiped out tho since my computer kinda went to the shadow realm in january so this is a new computer.

And yes lets be best friends and kill anything that is 4 times weak to ice and dark. Like garchomp. Thing dies in 2 seconds. :Kappa:

Like garchomp. Thing dies in 2 seconds. :Kappa:

Quoting this for future you.

Yeah, at first I was pretty bummed that my favourite pokemon isn't in the game yet, but Reborn really helps you appreciate pokemon that you haven't been using much before. It's really fun to see which ones you can find a use for that you'd not have thought about before.

I never expected I'd keep a Noctowl on my team for ten gyms, but it happened.

Have fun playing through the game, it's sure gonna keep you hooked c: