Please note that this is NOT the place to ask for online trades. For that, please use the Online Play forum.

Exp Share

chemistrykid

Question

I recently restarted my reborn file. I know that a few threads have talked about the Exp Share, and I gather that you have to be "really lucky" at the Game Corner. But what does "really lucky" entail? How can I at least attempt to get an exp share?

Thanks in advance,

chemistrykid

9 answers to this question

Like the others said above, the primary way to get the Exp. Share is through 7th Street and buying all of the Caged Pokemon with Shards, where Arclight will give you the Exp Share as a reward.

However, you did mention the Game Corner, which is another option still I think. You would have to get really lucky with the Daily Lottery by either getting 3 digits when drawing the ticket (not sure if the Prizes are up to XYORAS mechanics or not. If they are, then you cannot get it anymore from the Lottery).

I got the Exp. Share via 6th street and I didn't even need to reset mining rocks for the shards. Only thing I did is basically check every rock or suspicious place for hidden items while travelling through Reborn. Also, on 7th street if you use the itemfinder, you'll find that the place is littered with shards..and not just 7th street