destroying field effects

alaneapen

Based on the ReadMe i have, the only field that can be destroyed is the Volcanic one, with Rain.

It doesn't mention anything about Flame Burst/Magnitude/...

I can't tell if the information is missing, or if there's no way to destroy the other fields, OR if i have an old ReadMe...

Im pretty sure you cant destroy the tree field but you can change it to a burning field with f-burst, or you can make a rainbow field with drought+raindance.

Basicallly there are many things you cn do with the fields, just check the field guide :D

Edited by Sinikuro013

Over in the side bar there is a link to the page describing all the field effects. There should be information about what moves change or destroy the field. However some fields can't be terminated and some require going through a chain of fields to fully get rid of them. It's tricky to outright get rid of them because they're one of this game's gimmicks.

For example, the only moves that affect the forest field like that are flame burst, lava plume, eruption, and a few others which turn it into a burning field. To remove that you need a move like surf, sludge wave, sand tomb, gust, or a few others to turn that to a regular field.

Over in the side bar there is a link to the page describing all the field effects. There should be information about what moves change or destroy the field. However some fields can't be terminated and some require going through a chain of fields to fully get rid of them. It's tricky to outright get rid of them because they're one of this game's gimmicks.

We're talking about Pokémon Rejuvenation though, not Reborn fren :]