Pokemon Rejuvenation TM List

Tempo17

So after looking everywhere in the forest for Crawli's TM and not finding it anywhere I figure there should be a place where all the TMs are located, at least those we know of for now.

Well Jan shouldn't make it. We gotta make our own. It's more rewarding to find it and Jan need a break for now.

About of the Crawli's puzzle.

aaa625ecb426273f1b188942b54e52bb.png

Green spot means that it's a bug and you can go through it.

It's behind this tree btw.

• Veterans

Maybe just make an entire Item guide with TMs as a part of it?

Sounds like a good plan. Maybe it could be a list with items sorted by route instead of just listing the items and the route next to it, to make it a more clear list?

this sounds solid, one problem, do you guys remember every item you picked up. also we would have to check for hidden items as well. lets start by gathering all the tms we can find since you can't hide those within objects

• Veterans

this sounds solid, one problem, do you guys remember every item you picked up. also we would have to check for hidden items as well. lets start by gathering all the tms we can find since you can't hide those within objects

i actually don't have the game on this laptop as of right now because the laptop i had the game on broke, but i could redownload it and start a new file to see where everything is :0

I have screenshot of it. Maybe half or something. I have been taking screenshot of every item i can find.

• Veterans

I have screenshot of it. Maybe half or something. I have been taking screenshot of every item i can find.

Should we use screenshots as extra information on finding them? So for example, give a description of where the item is at first, then put a screenshot in a spoiler if people still can't find it?

Should we use screenshots as extra information on finding them? So for example, give a description of where the item is at first, then put a screenshot in a spoiler if people still can't find it?

I would say yes. That can work well.

• Veterans

I would say yes. That can work well.

Should there be a separate topic with an actual list as the first post for it? I could help with the format in which the list is made :0

Should there be a separate topic with an actual list as the first post for it? I could help with the format in which the list is made :0

Yes of course. It would be fine.

But i have been thinking about the Tm thing. We could the tm part as a item location guide topic.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6802&hl=catch&page=1

Like this kind of.

But if we should talk about it more, it's easier for just PM.

So that we wouldn't spam this topic.

• Veterans

Yes of course. It would be fine.

But i have been thinking about the Tm thing. We could the tm part as a item location guide topic.

http://www.pokemonreborn.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=6802&hl=catch&page=1

Like this kind of.

But if we should talk about it more, it's easier for just PM.

So that we wouldn't spam this topic.

Alright, I'll send you a PM!

We don't even have to remember every single item in existence. Only keep track of "one of a kind items (i.e TMs, Key Items -> but caution with dem spoilers)" and other useful miscellaneous items (i.e Items used in competitve play, berries, evolution related items...)

We don't need to keep track of every single potion and antidote on the game.

• Veterans

I guess that is true so then should we just take this one part at a time. so where do you guys want to start with this?

Shing and I are planning to play through the game a second time to find back all the items and take screenshots of where we found them, so we can list them all. If you can contribute to the list with a screenshot, send them to one of us.

I will try as soon as I am done with finals. I would probably start contributing sometime next week at the earliest. Sorry but school kinda takes priority, I will try and get sometime this weekend if I can though

• Veterans

I will try as soon as I am done with finals. I would probably start contributing sometime next week at the earliest. Sorry but school kinda takes priority, I will try and get sometime this weekend if I can though

Take your time! I have finals to worry about too, but I can do things during the evening for now since I have the rest of the week off still. But hey, all help on the list is welcome :^) More people to help means less workload on only a few people

• 1 month later...

narcissa's tm you need to get the ladder, surf, and dig. its in a part of the amethyst cave. just looking for an area you can reach with surf you will find it eventually. you also have to go through 2 very tough battles back to back so much sure you pokemon are fairly high level. substitute i do not know off of the top of my head

• 11 months later...