SEND IN THE KROWS!!!

ShuppetMaster

Drill Peck. The extra power is unnecessary considering the recoil because of Moxie. I've used a Drill peck, Night Slash, Tailwind and Sucker Punch set and it's been working out veeery well.

As for what gets you Brave Bird if you go with that, Swanna is your earliest option. You can just use Bulbapedia to see what gets what onto what (when it comes to egg moves).

Drill Peck. The extra power is unnecessary considering the recoil because of Moxie. I've used a Drill peck, Night Slash, Tailwind and Sucker Punch set and it's been working out veeery well.

As for what gets you Brave Bird if you go with that, Swanna is your earliest option. You can just use Bulbapedia to see what gets what onto what (when it comes to egg moves).

That's what I thought in the back of my mind. Thanks.

That's what I thought in the back of my mind. Thanks.

If you opt for Drill Peck, you can get it from either Fearow or Dodrio, Fearow being obtainable earlier but Dodrio learning the move at a lower level.

With my Honchkrow I used a Spearow with an everstone since it gets Drill Peck at level 37. Since Honchkrow doesn't have much HP I'd say go for that. With Moxie indeed it's good enough.